The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An 18+ Only Clan With Teamspeak

conquestor

I am currently a recruiter in a clan called Fallen Legion everyone in it uses teamspeak 3 we are not a 18+ clan but just about everyone who is active is 18 years of age or older. We offer many other games besides warframe. Message me if you are interested. Here is a link to a recruiter forum https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/376370-open-recruitment-fallen-legion-mountain-clan/

Edited by Kizkey

Don't know if you are still looking, but The Ninth Naga is a small shadow clan with heavy teamspeak use. We have around 10 members right now since we are a close group. We do alot of highlevel and endgame content and most of us are mastery rank 10+.  We hangout on TS often, drink together at times, and play other games as well. Like you we take breaks at times from warframe but having each other helps push us back. We are pretty selective with who we recruit because we like to know everyone and become good friends. Some of these guys ive know almost a year now. If you are still looking or think we might fit you please message me in game (rawtuna)  or add me on friends. I can message you our TS address if you want to talk in person.

• 1 month later...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/321408-mia-mercenaries-international-alliance/

Anyone can join or just add us for friends.

These are the others in my clan that may help you out if you want.

Barnburner13

CrispyIsNinja

Danpapua

Hemp79

kato1

MIA-Scorpion

MIAWRXS

SanosakeSan

SPOG00TER

TehNubCake

VMAX6

Zeru_Gray