The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riders Of Rohan Ghost Clan For The Newbies

(PSN)YankeeClippah

Current status - 5 open slots

I have a Ghost clan that I built for myself after having multiple bad experiences with some of the larger clans.  Between the dictatorship and the overly expensive cost of crafting I figured it would just be better for me to do it all myself at a low cost.

I made a pretty massive dojo, and have built every single piece of gear/weapon/warframe available and as it stands right now Im the only person benefiting from this.

I am opening up my clan to some new players to the game who are looking to get themselves some gear or some extra warframes at no cost.  The whole point of this is to help out some of the new players and once they are up and running they can vacate and move to a bigger clan should they choose to.  I will not be making the clan any bigger than Ghost because since I do all the crafting myself I do not want to get overloaded with expenses on materials.

For now I have 5 open slots.  If you are new to warframe and looking to join a clan to gather weapons or the few frames that are clan exclusive feel free to hit me up in game or on PSN - TriangleOffense.

When the 5 slots fill I will update the top of this post and when everyone has done what they wanted I will let you know when a new slot opens back up.  I would like to keep this as a rotating thing so once you have come in and gotten your feet wet, gathered your gear and frames I would appreciate it if you moved on to bigger and better things.  This way I can continue to offer up my dojo to some others.  

Rules

Please be a mastery 6 ish or less so I can see you are still relatively new to the game

Please understand you can not build or do anything in the dojo other than buy blueprints, fight in the arena and trade, clan trade tax is default set to 0% Im not looking to make credits or anything off this, if it is higher for some reason feel free to send me a message and I will adjust it asap.  All other stuff is restricted, I spent alot of time and material building this dojo.  

I would like to keep it to a 2 week max for your stay in the clan, if you get what you want sooner feel free to shoot me a message and let me know you left and I will open the spot up to someone else.

Thats is, feel free to message me if your interested and if not thanks for at least stopping in.