Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Channeling Sound

SilverZs

I've been really holding back on saying something about this... mostly because I feel I'd get carried away on the Ragewagon.

But the channeling sound definitely needs a re-vamp... channeling in essence is about 'charging up' to perform more brutal attacks (i.e. do more damage). But the only thing that comes to mind when I hit the channeling button, is me sitting in an oriental water garden drinking tea. Instead of getting pumped up, ready to whoop some &#!, I feel like I'm relaxing.

Don't know about anyone else, but unless I have some music blaring over top the game sound, I rarely if ever, touch the channeling button (I use toggle) because I dread the sound.

Well, I can understand why you would find the channeling sound more relaxing than it should be, and why that can be distracting.

But I feel that it fits with the tenno theme, we are a race of warriors that find war to be the highest art form and will SACRIFICE ANYTHING for aesthetics. A more brutal or powerful sound would take away from that feel.