Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evolution Engine Won't Stop Crashing

BootySweat666

Question

I don't know what to @(*()$ do. I'm about to just uninstall warframe and never play or look at it again. I can't play the game, or even get a party started for a mission without the evolution engine popping up with "has stopped responding" I run this game PERFECTLY on max settings. My asus gaming desktop specs are 

Intel i5-4460 quad-core 3.20Ghz processor

1TB hard drive

8GB ram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 graphics card

I have tried literally everything in my settings, changed resolutions, this is making me go insane i can't play the game, i am trying to work towards Nova prime and Limbo..

4 answers to this question

Well, I have found that I end up with some game crashes my memory ends up filling up. Have you also tried things like lower settings or changing into borderless fullscreen or windowed? Sometimes its just one setting that causing problems, I would try running it with everything on low or off and see if it works. 

If you have it downloaded through steam verify the integrity of the game cache. Or use the launcher to verify the files. Or open a support ticket and include the EE.log (found in appdata -> local -> Warframe) and dxdiag file (open the start menu and type in dxdiag in the search bar, run that and save all the info from it).