The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

League Of Extraordinary Djentlemen - Don't Usually Recruit This Way...

PickleMonster21

I'll make this short and sweet :)

We are a DEAD CLAN looking desperately to revive ourselves. We are a Clan that welcomes all and has fun as a whole.
We have a MASSIVE Dojo (thanks to our two Warlords [DrajakVakarian and myself]) with all the research completed.
We are a Clan that likes to help each other out, whether it be help modding things, suggestions for weapons/Frames and builds for these.
We AREN'T in an Alliance as of now but if we can get our numbers back up of active people, we'll get involved in Alliance activity.
We have our own make-do website just for better communication between the Clan users where helpful threads like this happen.

SO, if you would like to join TLoED, please shoot me a message or comment on this thread and I'll invite you to our Clan WHEN I get back to my computer on the 7/1/15 (currently on Holidays) :) And if you have anything you'd like to ask or are curious about, just drop a comment and I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP :D

The League of Extraordinary Djentlemen website: http://theleagueofextraordi.boards.net/

Edited by PickleMonster21

• 2 weeks later...

Update: We're in an Alliance [Conspiracy] as of late.

Update: We have a website just for fun, and that has things like our Obstacle Course times, Clan Ranks and how to achieve them, build posts with suggestions and recommendations, unrelated topics, etc.

Update: Our Clan is slowly coming back to life, both with newer members and older ones :D

• 3 weeks later...