The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

404 Not Found

azour

Welcome ladies and gents, after a year of...existing...my clan is calling for you!

Anyone can come in, just don't expect DS alliances and stuff coz i don't care about that

You could call my clan the "Don't give a **** clan"...that should've been the name...missed an opportunity there

All i expect from you is to be nice with eachother and have fun.

If you find my clan to not be worthy of your magnificence or just wanna have a break from the game just tell me before leaving.

Edit: Changed the joyful title to a boring one, seems like people don't like humor :(

Now on to the questions:

So what is Forsaken NULL?

Well it's a clan duh

No i mean the name, it's sounds dumb.

Hey i don't come into your thread and judge your life okay?

How many members to this day?

Me, myself and I. 

Edit: We are now 6.Yaaaaaay :D

Are you lonely?

Very lonely...

Are the labs ready?

Yep, the labs are up and about and most weapons have been researched.

Do you have a trading post?

Yes i do, let your inner trader out.

So you won't do PVP?

Well i did make a duel room but it's not my jam so no Dark Sector with me.

Do you have a clan emblem?

I wish i did but no i don't, i don't even have enough money to feed my dogs.

What's the focus of your clan?

Why suffer endless grinding by yourself when you can suffer with friends?

We can get bored of the game together!

How fun is that?

You need help.

Indeed.

If you're interested just PM me or leave a comment, i'll contact you.

Edited by azour

he just wants to be heard. Or she... OR IT....

Anyways, I'll nullify what you have made with my ray of nullification. And you will scream, as the stars did. I always judge people. Imma Abiter of Hexis bruh :D

Give dueling a second chance. Its like fighting Stalker, except, these &** have no honour... D:

I wouldn't mind joining...but are you okay if I'm inactive for a long amount of time? I tend to jump from game to game, then make my way back to warframe. D:

Sup!

No worries man, i tend to do that a lot, in fact i would've opened my clan way before if i didn't get bored from the game right after i took that decision.

If you're gonna be inactive for a while just tell me before leaving and it should be alright.

It's still a clan and when there's no active member there is no point in having a clan at all.

You wanna join?

Sup!

No worries man, i tend to do that a lot, in fact i would've opened my clan way before if i didn't get bored from the game right after i took that decision.

If you're gonna be inactive for a while just tell me before leaving and it should be alright.

It's still a clan and when there's no active member there is no point in having a clan at all.

You wanna join?

Sure, I'm online right now and will probably be on for awhile if you get on at all. If I'm not on, then I guess throw me a friend invite.

Edited by Xiroku

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...