The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Players!

Merfs

I'm looking for active players to play with on a daily basis or at least a common basis. Not looking for any skill requirement or certain mastery, doesn't really matter to me just looking for people who want to play together more then once and aren't completely natzi about using voice communication via skype every now and then. I'm looking to do anything from grind mats, to grinding void missions for what ever we/I need all the way to endgame #thedream. Not looking for a clan, just decent nice players. ~ Merfs 

He stated in his post he wasn't looking for a clan.

Feel free to hmu though merfs. I am willing to grind with anyone that asks.

-****-

Pm me in the forums/ingame to get my skype/ts/ect info.

-****-

Edited by deadinflict

If you're willing, i recently started to play warframe again and im also looking for some new friends/bro's to play the game with.

Doing void missions, having fun in skype etc is all the more fun with people you know a little :D

"aren't completely natzi about using voice communication via skype every now and then" - huh? What? What has Nazis got to do with using Skype? 'o.O Is it a grammar thing? I can't keep up, these days. I don't really use Skype, especially with random people I don't know, ... is that the kind of thing you mean? o_o

Edited by I-Like-to-Play-Fair

• 2 weeks later...