Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Host Migration

-Exalted_Owl-

Cheers,...

I have discovered this alot while playing with my Friends.. If i am hosting a mission, they get kicked with Host Migration errors, but i don't. Isn't it funny that random people get kicked from the mission but not the Host? Its pretty anoying and this problem has shown first after the Nova Prime patch. Before we never had problems. We also reinstalled the game, checked out firewalls checked internet connections. It's definitly serverside. It's like, we do a mission, 2 of 4 people get disconnected by host migration. but me, the host stays in the mission with the other person. please fix that because thats bullS#&$.

Yep, since the start mof that 17 Hotfixes in 1 week madness.

when i am hosting people get kicked for host migration, but i am the host and i don't get kicked. I rly hope they will stop spamming hotfixes and do some Real fixes to make the game playable like it was before.

It all started just today. Yesturday I was lvling my Frosty and everything was fine, no disconections or migrations. Today, as my Nova P is built I can not play even 5 waves in Dark Sectors without host migrations and disconections. It's absolutely impoisible!!! I am prety sure that I have no internet isіues, no delays, but it's imposible to play in online mode. Solo is fine, but in a group I am disconected always every3-4 minutes. THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

Edited by Velarriba