Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Introducing Myself After 1.5 Months Of Playing :)

Circenia

Hello everyone!

You can call me Circe :D I've been playing Warframe since about mid-November, and even though I was (and still am) new, the community here has been super nice, welcoming, and helpful. This was actually the first shooter game I've ever really gotten into, and even though I usually don't like shooter games, I found myself pretty addicted to this game! It also helps that the people I play with are fun and awesome. :) Thanks to the community, I've been able to reach mastery rank 10 and have roughly 14 warframes! It's been a lot of fun so far and I hope to continue to play and give back as much to the community as I've received! :D

My favorite warframes are Nova, Nyx, Banshee, and Mesa. My favorite primary is the Paris Prime. I really love the way bows are in this game :)

Just wanted to say hi~ I play on PC, and I also stream, if you want to check that out sometime (twitch.tv/snowlit). I won't be able to stream until about a week from now, though, as I'm currently on vacation.

Happy new year! Glad to be part of this community! :D

Edited by Circenia

welcome to our awesome community

Thank you! I'm happy to be a part of it! :D

Mastery rank 10 in 1.5 months!? You either use lots of boosters, or you play with the experienced farmers, or you have no life... Welcome anyway!

Hahaha I think it's a bit of everything you listed! I've received a lot of stuff from generous viewers on my stream, so that's definitely helped. I also recently got boosters so yeah. :P Thank you!

i have not done an "OFFICAL" introduction since i started 1 year and 8 months ago anyway welcome may you stay aboard for a long wonderful time

Haha, yeah I was looking around the forums and thought I would post here. :d Thanks for the welcome!