The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diamond Legion Now Recruiting

RebelPenguina

At Diamond Legion we strive for Honor, Justice, and Protection. These pillars of our community stand at the forefront of the foundational promises the Council has given us. It is our promise. It is our destiny.

H o n o r

This is the first and most important pillar we stand upon. Honor is the element that separates us from the others that grasp at greatness yet never achieve its glory. We will hold ourselves at the highest degree of discretion. Respect for each of our members and others is key to our survival and our strength.

At no time will there be any disrespect, anger, hostilities, slandering or any of the such.

Extreme punishment will be administered.

(Severity determined on a case by case basis)

J u s t i c e

Within Diamond Legion is an unbreakable sense of justice. It is at the very core of everything we accomplish. The Council promises Fairness, Justice for those wronged, Honesty among members and Respect to all that are under our banner. We will fight for the freedoms that unite us.

If there is a problem, issue, or a concern that arises - contact one of the admins as soon as possible. If a resolution is not found, it will automatically be elevated to the Council for further review. We will maintain a fair and honest assessment of all cases reviewed. Please allow 24-48 hours for a resolution from the Council.

P r o t e c t i o n

The protection of Diamond Legion Members is paramount. Members are called on to stand up for, and back each other in any situation where the protection of a member is evidenced.

This includes forums, websites, chat, comms, both in-game and out.

D i s c i p l i n e

Please follow all rules and regulations. Any infraction of this will result in corrective action and possibly termination of your membership.

Progression of Punishment

Verbal Caution

Verbal Warning

Verbal Corrective Action [infraction]

Written Corrective Action [Multiple Infractions]

Council Review [Violation]

Council Review for Termination [serious Violation]

We promise that this will be a clean, organized and efficient clan. It is our goal to ensure the best experience for our members so that they can focus on the game, progression of our clan, and loyalty to each other.

We have a full dojo that is still under expansion. All research is complete as well as an active trading post. We also have a really nice clan emblem.

You can check out our website http://diamondhq.enjin.com/ where you can apply for our clan. Please apply using your in game name so as not to cause any confusion. Every application will be reviewed by the Coucil. After review, each applicant will be requested to take a Purity Test. This test will be a mission of the Council's choosing to evaluate the skills of each player. After completion of the mission, the test will be reviewed by the Council who will then choose whether or not to issue a clan invitation. 

You can find me or message me here, Steam or in game under the name RebelPenguina. 

Be safe Tenno, but ultimately, HAVE FUN!

Edited by RebelPenguina