The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting In Is Recruiting

blackwidowodiw

Although the name is from before, we accept players of all ranks and won't judge you on your playstyle, tactics, weapon usage or whatever is different. We only refuse people who behave bad, are rude to others or do worse. In other words, we DON'T want people who are joining just to bully others or to ruin things for everyone. 

Our clan currently has about 20 people. In the beginning we were a clan that would help new players to get better and give them some sort of a head start, but now we just help everyone. The warlords (yes there are 2 of them), generals and commanders are most of the time online and they are willing to help you or join you in a mission. (Just Ask!!) The players in our clan are mixed, but most people are speaking English and a small part is Dutch. We have all labs and almost all researches done and people contribute every day. We have a big clan dojo and we're expanding it everyday. We are currently making our clan emblem.

I hope this gave you a bit of information and i hope you will be joining us soon. 

I am NOT FORCING you to do this and leaving the disicion up to you

We hope you will join forces with us, Tenno

Blackwidowodiw, Starting in