Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say Your Last Words Before Killing Vay Hek....

BarbatosLR

"You didn't have to be a bad guy. We could have been friends."

Or to bring about the more plagiarized version:

"You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things."

This made me emotional :')  ill never farm for Hydroid ever again

Me "ok you ugly sack of scum sucking kubrow droppings... would you rather bolto rounds in your eyes or as many penta grenades I can shove in that thing you call a mouth as possible?..."

hek (while sweating a little) "FOOLISH TENO! the moment my grineer brothers and sisters find you, YOU shall be just another weed caught IN THE GRINEER LAWN MOWER!!"

me " to late! ive chosen... im going to kill you with my sheeve! unmoded by the way."

hek (thsi time not sweating at all) "AHAHAHAHA! teno teno.... TENO!... that  thing is so blunt YOU COULD NEVER EVEN HOPE TO CUT ME WITH IT!!"

me (evilly grinning) thats the point!

hek "teno... DID YOU REALLY THINK-wait what!?"

me "ITS CLOBBERIN TIME!!"

hek (super high pitched scream.)

and then que the benny hill theme as I chase him around earth trying to bash his little head in with the sheeve until I catch him. at which point i turn his little potato head in mashed potato's.

*Courage by amnaeon plays in my head http://youtu.be/KJjqOmnqA94 *

As Vayhek is struggling to move his failing machine body as I slowly walk towards him, He gives me a speech that I do not care for

Vayhek: You...!!! Can not stop the grineer...!!! We are... *coughs up what ever grineers bleed*... The bane of all Tennoooo...!!!

I give a wide sadistic grin that I can't refuse, I can feel his end coming near but do I dare take it?

Testament: You know why I'm here? You know what you did to me? You know who you killed? Do you know what you destroyed? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M HERE FOR!!!

Heks dying face lets out a expression of fear and then smiles and laughs as if I was a joke.

Vayhek: Tenno... I do not know who you are...!!! 

Testament: I'll give you one last chance to think... But then again... I'll forget why I'm here...

I feel the very thing I felt on eris rise up again... But only if I can remember why?

VayHek: Killing me tenno would never stop the fomo....

Suddenly Vay Hek is tossed in the air alonging me to draw my Dragon Nikana and prop myself into the right position

Testament: Remember this!

As soon as the mechanical "turkey"  is about to  hit the ground, a quick run by while slashing him in half(metal gear rising style).

Testament: Hopefully you remember in the "afterlife"...