The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Connection Lost Whenever Joining Public Or Private Games

DMarkov

I have been having problems connecting to games for a few weeks now. The past few days it hasn't happened, but last night it started up again, and now I cannot connect to games unless I am the host, ever. This includes Dojo, public matches, and games I am invited to. The same message reappears every time, stating that I have failed to connect or that there are issues connecting to the host. This has been happening since the update that introduced Mesa.

Another issue is that whenever I host the match, which I have been forced to do for the past few weeks, I would enter a game with a full squad, and often have to re-invite everyone because they disconnect or don't join the match. When I ask what happened, they inform me they never left their Liset's. 

Upon further investigation today, I have found out that I am not even close to the only one with this issue. Over 382 other people today told me they had the same exact issue (This is not an exaggeration I kept count, there were 382 other people at last count, and these are just the people who speak English and were on when I sent a message in chat about it.) 

Please look in to these issues. Thanks!

~Dmarkov

Edited by DMarkov

Did you add an exception in your firewall and antivirus for Warframe and Warframe launcher? I had big connection problems but after I did it they've changed from "frequent gamebreakers" to "rare, minor annoyance"

Actually I've gone as far as turning off my antivirus and firewall when playing, and it made no difference.

i had the same problem, i don't know how it was fixed but since yesterday it doesn't happen anymore

Don't make the mistake of thinking its over. It did the same thing to me and now the issues are back.

Edited by DMarkov

So I figured out the problem with a little help from my friend. Dev's, heres a tip: Don't make DirectX an actively preset setting. It fucks with all of us. For those of you with the same problem, go to launcher, open settings, and unselect DirectX 10 and 11.