Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For 2 New Dwarf Planets

Soulie

Since players are still asking for more challenges, maybe you guys could add in a couple more in the 50-60 level range.

These 2 dwarf planets would be accessed through Pluto, connected to Outer Terminus and Hades.

Huamea - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haumea_%28dwarf_planet%29

Makemake - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makemake_%28dwarf_planet%29

Maybe these planets could contain a new faction to fight along with a completely unique tileset.  Or they could contain a Rogue faction of Tenno, who have regained their memory and have rebelled against The Lotus.

I'd actually prefer to see a few more moons, similar to Europa. If they picked say, Ganymede, Titan, and Triton, we'd have four moons, each possibly with water beneath the surface. This in turn means that if we ever get planetside bases, and not just ships, we could have an aquatic base tileset for four areas that would make some sense. This would also go well with the other planets, because we have four terrestrial planets(Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars), four gas giants(Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune), and four cold dwarf planets(Ceres, Pluto, Eris, Sedna), each set of four could easily have a tileset.

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to more dwarf planets, it's more that I'd prefer DE focus on improving existing ones, and only add new ones if they are different from existing ones. More missions for the sake of higher levels could very easily be done already on existing planets.

Edited by Xrylene