The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Embraceofshadows - Recruiting For A Limited Time

IrresponsibleParent

After a while of playing through Warframe, we decided our dojo was a bit too lonely. So here we are now, open to accepting new recruits!

What our clan has: 

- 4 Members (All experienced players - Pretty end game) who are glad to assist fellow clan members in missions

- All sizes of Clan Hall have been built (The biggest being spawn, very decorative)

- 30 Player slots (Will increase capacity later on, testing with recruiting new players as of this moment)

- All Labs Built and Half of the items researched (Includes Zephyr, Quanta etc)

What our clan likes to do: 

(We are very active on Warframe, you'll usually find us online)

- T4 Survival - Have LOTS of keys to burn. Usually use to farm Gold Fusion Cores (R5s)

- League of Legends - Yep! we love to play League and would love to play with any new recruits. 

- Resource / Xp Farming - Always running out of plastids and neurodes because of clan building ! x-x 

What kind of players we're looking for:

- In general, we want players who are friendly and mature (We're in college, but willing to accept anyone younger or older)

- Active and helpful! :D (Play often and contribute to research or builds in the dojo!) 

- Long term members - We need loyal members who will stay and be apart of this community~!

- Experienced players - people who are familiar with game mechanics and how things work!

How to Apply:

1a. PM either Deathcryshadow, or me Babyfap in game with intent to join the clan!

1b. Leave a post here on why you want to join (need trading post, need people to talk to etc ) 

b. ....?

c. Become a proud member of this very fine waffle eating clan !

Edited by BabyFap

Hey,

I talked with one of your contacts (Deathcryshadow) already, but he forgot to invite me to the clan before going offline :D

About me: Im the usual MR-13 noob with somewhat useful stuff who wants to be part of a small but effective clan to get more out of the game. Cause, you know, playing with random people ---> no communication or tactics, and being part of a big clan doesnt mean more than just asking "LFG" in clan chat before I ask in recruit-chat. Thats mainly the reason why I want to be part of your clan. And waffles. I like waffles.

EDIT: I like to farm. A lot. Everything. Think that would be helpful with your dojo. And I´m also a League-Noob (bad Platin-Support)

Edited by PARRANOIA