Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan In Development!

Pandaman444

The Chariot is basically a brand new clan, three members, a logo pending approval, no research done for our dojo but we have our trading post, friendly guys but the other two haven't been on in a little while. PM me in-game sometime if you're interested

DeathlessUnity is an open clan working on competitive and casual play. Started with just me, I now have an additional member. I would be more than welcome to bring you in. I do some work in design, and am working on an orokin-styled logo for the clan (it'll blend in nicely with things like orokin text and the lotus' flower). Currently the dojo's first reactor is finishing off, so as you would imagine not much at all has been done! Just an upgrade to the hall, a reactor and a connector so far.

Should you join, you will be given a rank (above standard members), help with anything you need etc.

If you were wondering, our playstyle involves teamwork and synergy of skills and weapon/damage types. Tricky to pull off but we're getting there ;)

Thanks!

Hey our clan is fairly new and with only 4 members~ 

- Still building rooms and decoations, but have all the labs and half the research finished! 

Pm me in game if interested

...Interesting username :p