The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deth Star Clan Looking For Alliance Active With Solar Rails

EmperorBanana

Deth Star is a newish clan looking for an alliance active with solar rails. We have an interest in growing our player base but not exceeding our current barrack size of 100 which we only recently added due to our quick expansion. At the moment we do not participate in typical recruitment spam, we find our players via friends, friends of friends, people we've played with who share our goals or people we can visibly see could use our help.

Deth Star is a melting pot of people from various regions but our chat consists of english as our primary language. Deth Star is not a clan of elite or seasoned veterans, but more or less a training ground for new Tenno who seek to learn more about the game and what it has to offer. We have a handful of officers who are veterans and who desire to help one another, and it is my hope that this concept would extend to those in whatever alliance we may join and not be limited to our clan.

I am a somewhat strict but friendly Warlord as is my co-leader and officers. If issues arise with my clan I'm easy to communicate with and wiling to work on solutions, and I have no intention of letting my members use alliance chat to abuse, spam, or use as a glorified trade chat. I intend on keeping an active player base in my clan while staying active myself. Any inactivity will have someone to temporarily take my place in case of issues, though.

I would prefer a decent sized alliance who is active with solar rails and has a teamspeak 3 server available for use. I would prefer there not be a requirement to use the teamspeak though, as we have members who do not wish to be forced into doing so. Thank you for your time, and if you think my clan would be an ideal match for your alliance feel free to pm me in game @ IGN: Bananasfoster or you can reach my co-leader @ IGN: MrSmith69.

EDIT: Found an alliance!

Edited by Bananasfoster