The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Data Corrupted Error While In Arsenal And Logging In

Hi angelofdeath6778,

I've duplicated your account settings to try and reproduce your issue here at the office, but I'm not seeing the corrupted data error. It appears you might have an issue with your Warframe install, but if re-installing the game data doesn't correct the issue, please contact our support team.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you try the same on my account because my data is corrupted so bad i cant even join in on a mission. When i go with a group into a mission the game freezes,also while im in my arsenal changing my load out just like angelofdeath ive got the same problem, even while im fusing my mods it freezes...its so bad im losing interest and its been almost 4 months that ive been playing like this and its frustrating. With the new Mesa update things got even worse.

i would appreciate it if you can assist me on this as ive been searching non-stop for clues to fix my data and i havent found anything useful.

Can you try the same on my account because my data is corrupted so bad i cant even join in on a mission. When i go with a group into a mission the game freezes,also while im in my arsenal changing my load out just like angelofdeath ive got the same problem, even while im fusing my mods it freezes...its so bad im losing interest and its been almost 4 months that ive been playing like this and its frustrating. With the new Mesa update things got even worse.

i would appreciate it if you can assist me on this as ive been searching non-stop for clues to fix my data and i havent found anything useful.

If you're still experiencing trouble with your account, you'll want to open a support ticket for more in-depth assistance.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem with loging in and going to the arsenal regarding the corrupted data message. The game also freezes any time I go to the options to restore my button layout after update 15.10. I would love it if this gets fixed. or I learn how to fix it from my end if that's even possible.

Great game by the way

Edited by (PS4)fenderbender541

• 1 month later...

hey guys so I went to the support page of warframe and posted my corrupt data compliant, they advised me to go to my saved data management in settings and delete my warframe saved data as some info is missing in your data and is causing this problems. I went and tried this and I must admit I was scared of losing my warframe data, I manned up and deleted my warframe saved data and to my surprise it fixed my corrupt data issue and I didn't lose 1 bit of progress when I launched the warframe app on my PS4. So guys I hope this does help you guys as it helped me, i'm exiting and entering my arsenal like it was meant to be.. Cheers guys hope this does help and I hope this will end the corrupt data problems for all PS4 warframe players.. if it does work please refer anybody else to this forum in hopes of fixing their problems as well... goodluck guys (^^,)  

• 2 months later...

I'm having the exact same problem. 3x crashes in a row in arsenal while customizing for conclave. I've deleted my save data 3x now, (as it corrupts each time) and have submitted tickets each time. Before 16.5.9 I *never* crashed. I'm on a 3Mbit down, 1Mbit up connection, but my ping is ~30ms.

This looks like a race condition to me..someone figured "oh yeah, anyone who's playing will have excellent internet with 20Mbit down, 10Mbit up, so I'll just code this without callbacks or event listeners" (>-_-)>

I'm having the exact same problem. 3x crashes in a row in arsenal while customizing for conclave. I've deleted my save data 3x now, (as it corrupts each time) and have submitted tickets each time. Before 16.5.9 I *never* crashed. I'm on a 3Mbit down, 1Mbit up connection, but my ping is ~30ms.

This looks like a race condition to me..someone figured "oh yeah, anyone who's playing will have excellent internet with 20Mbit down, 10Mbit up, so I'll just code this without callbacks or event listeners" (>-_-)>

I had the corrupt data thing yesterday the first time. For me it also happened while editing my conclave loadout.