Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember: Fire Blast, No Benefit To Levelling/mods

3Jane

* Fire Blast's radius/flame width, damage or duration doesn't increase with level. *

I do understand you don't want to let it get out of hand but say.. for damage 100 / 125 / 150  or 110 / 120 / 130  if you really fear people combining it with Focus, isn't going to break the game. Obviously there is the pitiful damage on the slam though..

For the duration I'd suggest 8 / 10 / 12  seconds.

Currently Fire Blast is also unaffected by the mods Reach, Continuity or Focus. Possibly Reach and Focus are working on the slam, when it shouldn't be. This needs to be fixed very badly. Not much else to say, its obviously been broken for a long time.

Apart from that I do want to say good job on making Overheat useful DE! 

Really? I though the duration was increased... Can anyone get a confirmation on that?

Confirmed for duration increase...but the damage does not seem to upgrade...1 point from max and it still does 100 damage only...not to mention it is still a stupid and worthless ring that is not viable against even infested...

Confirmed for duration increase...but the damage does not seem to upgrade...1 point from max and it still does 100 damage only...not to mention it is still a stupid and worthless ring that is not viable against even infested...

it is totally viable against infested on defense as it will deal 200 dmg per sec and more importantly : it'll deal full damage to ancients contrary to most abilities in the game

it is totally viable against infested on defense as it will deal 200 dmg per sec and more importantly : it'll deal full damage to ancients contrary to most abilities in the game

Right...that is why when you slam your ring down and some survive the initial slam...you're still done for...

Yeah as I said, the damage does not upgrade for the fire ring. Although the slam damage seems to (no numbers).

you're not really smart, are you ?

No need to act like an idiot this early on...

My complaint is that there should not be a safe zone for enemies inside of the ring...it should be more like Frosts "Snow Globe" and have the AOE of a circle.

You should not have to move outside of the safety of a fireblast simply because the enemies did not die from the slam down damage.

Please hold you idiotic comments...

*fireblasts* 

*watches 25 level 30 infected die* 

Yeah.....you're doing it wrong.

*fireblasts* 

*watches 25 level 30 infected die* 

Yeah.....you're doing it wrong.

Thank you for ignoring the fact that it is a ring and the safe zone is in the middle for infested that survive...forcing you to kite them to make them touch the blazing ring...

...You're a real work of art...