Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Crimson Shadows} Active And Friendly! Welcomes All Players!

xXHaromanXx

Attention Tenno

The Crimson Shadows are  now recruiting. We welcomes all players that are active and eager to be a part of our success. We have a Full Dojo complete with about 7 floors and teleporters, research at 100%  500+ active members that have  all been online in the past 30 days. After 30 days inactivity we kick players to keep the clan active and alive. But if you warn us we are understanding! "Hey man I go to college i have tons of work and classes and i cant always be on everyday" Simply pm me or a general and let us know and we will make sure we keep you in the clan even after 30 days. Just warn us when you know you won't be online!

Info On Our Alliance (Crimson Brotherhood)

So, The Crimson Shadows is the name of the clan I lead, which is the head clan of the Crimson Brotherhood. (My clan and alliance.) We are part of a Coalition, alliances of alliances that share a common goal and work together to meet this goal. Myself and another individual supervise, lead, and co-ordinate this coalition of around 16-20 alliances. I myself am in the United States Military, (and am very active on warframe) so I have a good background in leadership and strategy as well as a Tactically sound mind. With that being said, our goal is simple. We want to make the solar rails in warframe more than what they are today. By this I mean that.... Orion, Ice, Synergy, Eclipse, all of these large Alliances are able to hold a monopoly on the solar rails by using large sums of battle pay to win their battles...which is fine and dandy. But then this allows them to charge outrageous taxes on all of the Dark Sectors that the community uses to farm credits. This Coalition of mine, wishes to end this..... and lower taxes below 30% on all rails, by peace, or by force. My personal alliance the Crimson Brotherhood Wish to take over a rail such as Sechura on pluto and change the tax rates to 1% and keep it there. Making it a great credit farm to the public and to my own alliance.... A win win situation for all Tenno!

Here is a link to our website tenno

http://crimsonbrotherhood.guildlaunch.com/

Promotions!

1) Mastery Ranking! (We promote tenno one rank for every 5 mastery ranks. Easy Enough)

2) Be Active! (We notice! When we see you online a lot, talking to people, helping people things that we will promote you for it!)

3) Be Friendly! (Help eachother out! We notice and promote you for it!)

4) Recruit! (We award you one promotion for every recruit you get.!)

5) Participate! (Read the MOTD! Help out with contributing and participate in conflicts and clan events!)

Rules!

(Rules and Promotions go hand in hand here)

1) Be Active!(Stay online often and don't go AWOL! When you do try to give us a heads up before a vacation or if you have a family and a job or your a student at college let us know!)

2) Be Friendly! (Help eachother out as much as you can and don't disrespect eachother! Joking is one thing harassment is another)

3) Be Respectful! (I don't mind profanity or even name calling in a joking manor, but if someone asks you to stop, respect that and stop!)

4) FEEL FREE TO COME TO ME! (Im online all the time and if not, my Generals are and they can text me in an instant to get in touch with me, if you need anything! If you feel you should be promoted, or you have a problem with ANYTHING or in the clan or alliance or you have an issue with another player don't retalitate! Bring it to us and will try to remedy the situation in the best and fairest way possible!)

5) Participate!  (Read the MOTD! Try to help out with contributing and participate in conflicts and clan events! Do everything you can to take part in our success!)

6) Recruit! (This isn't a MUST..... but the more people helping to recruit the better off we are! So lets grow tenno!)

Emblems!

Clan

j0jn28.png

Alliance!

29zouif.png

Any Questions or concerns or even to Join post here and we can get in touch! Or Contact me or my Second In Command In game!

IN GAME NAMES

xXHaromanXx   <--- Me the leader

frankonator21   <--- Second In Command!

Also find us on steam here! "Crimson Shadows HQ"

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CS_HQ

Edited by xXHaromanXx

Alright Invites have been sent Tenno!, Also, we will be going after a Dark Sector this week! (read the MOTD for more info!)

Hey I sent you both friend requests. I would like to join as well

It says your in a clan, you will have to let me know when you leave your current one!

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking for a really good clan to join the past clans i have been in have just died out and had no one active in them so im looking for a good large clan to join. im a really good player {i think} im really supportive of clans and im on every day. ive been playing warframe for 2 years now but i did take a 9 month breake mainly because i was heavy working on school but now im out of school and i have a normal job that starts at 6am and goes to 2-4 am depending on the work that day but the rest of the time a am online and im also active on the forums.

EDIT i sent an in game friend request as well

Edited by SHADOWxWOLF