The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Are New To Warframe, A Player Who Has Recently Switched To Xbox One, Or You Need A Clan Join "d3Ath Stalkers"

(XBOX)Sage of Greed

We accept all players 15 or older who have mics.

About us:

We are a fun and friendly clan with active members who are always willing to help. We have a decorated and completed dojo and we have friendly competitions every weekend possible. We are a relatively small storm clan with a little over 15 members and plenty of room for you! It does not matter how long you have been playing or how good you are, we accept all players who meet our two requirement above and respect others in our clan. We have our own website and monthly platinum rewards for members who have done all they can to help the clan and have recruited new members. We are always willing to lend a helping hand to new players and will do our best to make new players pros in no time.

Our dojo is completed

All Research is almost finished

We are a Storm clan looking for members

Our members are active and will help you when you need help

Clan Farming:

On weekends our clan farms for weapons/warframes requested by clan members throughout the week.

Clan Duels:

Every weekend we will have clan duels just for fun and monthly rewards (starting march 14)

Clan Research:

All members are expected to contribute at least once a week (if possible)

If you want to join reply to the post or fill out the recruitment form on our website (preferred)

How to leave your current clan

1. Go to communication

2. Go to clan

3. Select your Gamertag

4. Select leave clan

Our Website: 

https://sites.google...edeathstalkers/

If you have any questions you can message me in game (GT: Raider963) or reply below. I do need sleep ;P so, I may not be able to invite you to our clan the moment you reply, but I will invite you as soon as possible.