Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Making This Game Unbetable

Pave

First, let me link to you a video I really wish more game developers would reference to more often, mainly because it sums up various things and thoughts i'm going to write here:

Games Make the Community

This video is mainly because of some smart-person of the forum-moderators ennabling Reputation-system, which also apparently worked as an excellent excuse to delete a whole thread instead of just locking and clearing it up...

To me, Warframe is simply Un-Beta-ble at the moment. Not only because of the complete denial of loot when failing mission or aborting, not even because rushing dounchebags can simply deny 5-times bigger credits rewards than before (making denial even more "lolzy" than before).

As for the support desk, what's the point of this:

- Hi X,

Thank you for the bug report! I will pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at. Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you at the moment, but we will be sure to follow up if we have any other questions.

Keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums to see when this bug is fixed (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/3-update-build-notes/).

Thanks again. We appreciate the report!

I'm sorry, but this copy-pasta-reply is simply unhealpful, aside the acknowledgement that my report+log-file has been received.

Where did the replies such as these disappeared:

- That is a very... odd crash.. It seems to have been caused by a controller? If you have one I'd recommend unplugging it. (Note: I didn't have a controlled plugged-in. But at least I was being told what-who-where instead instead of just "yeah, yeah, we'll read this through eventually"-style writing; in other words, I'd more more happy to know what-causes-this-and-why, mainly due my pragmatic ways of thinking. I don't necessarily need all the details. But it would be intrresting to know what keeps causing these bugs if not only from point-of-view-of-aspiring-coders, but also as an customer and for other future references).

So what's the newest issue that caused me write this rant?

A sabotage-mission-drill loses its hit box and becomes undetroyable...That's it...Mission marker still exist but it doesn't simply "exist" any more on the stage.

So what happens when I treached to extration point:

- This mission lingers on the destruction drills. Expect for heavy resistance

- *something about science Expect for large forces*

I.E. Completely wrong voice-clips to mention anything about drills still not being destriyed...the same as sabotage targets are referenced as "VIPs" (I.E. Assassination-targets...)

...I also left mentioned that I got a nice bunch of mods and over 2K-credits collected via pick-ups, and various other nice loots...none which i was allowed to keep...

And since this was an non-alert mission on Sedna, which I've yet to completely unlocked, I can't proceed on that planet anymore, thanks to this bug and decision to punish players due bugs, so that planet most likely stays locked...

Thank you once again making this game unbetable.

P.S.

The "Forums"-button is broken yet again missing, missing the "s" after "http", making Forums-button re-directs to front page instead of the forums...this only is the third time the link breaks up, which makes me wonder what/who keeps breaking the link and how...

P.S.P.S

I'd like have my aborted and failed mission-counters either reseted or hidden for the conpensation of being a beta-tester and reporting these bugs, thank you.

Edited by Pave

BETA

also you cannot expect them to have 24hr email response for bugs and to reply to every one. Also as stated in caps were in a beta, there still fine tuning how the mechanics work.

Edited by Toddwjp

So, the game is un-beta-ble because it has bugs?  Quite the contrary.  It would be un-beta-ble if all the bugs were fixed.

You, sir, need to go buy a game and play a finished product if you want to complain about bugs rather than report them.

(Edit: Fixed typo)

Edited by Spoon_Fed

this is a silly silly thread.

you want your pat on the back with every email response? in a game that is struggling with the MASSIVE number of new players?

you want a perfect mission run in a beta?

you want a perfect anything in a beta?

after release sure. problems are problems and they need to be fixed. in a beta you submit your problem let them address it. thats kinda the deal. its either that or you in-house test until release and we dont get jack.

To me, Warframe is simply Un-Beta-ble at the moment. Not only because of the complete denial of loot when failing mission or aborting, not even because rushing dounchebags can simply deny 5-times bigger credits rewards than before (making denial even more "lolzy" than before).

Too bad nobody really bothered to read the OP once again and the demented down vote trolls insta killed it.

OP once again presents valid arguments.

Rushers are learning how to use slip dash and rare mods are having roughly 0.1% chance of ever appearing.

Meanwhile 70% of all mod drops are COMPLETELY useless skill mods. Rant rant rant.

i found the game hard and frustrating when they released update 7 but now i am used to it and likin it so if you don't have patience then i guess too bad this game is not for you also then  DE is a small company, doesn't mean that they can make a perfect game in one day lol but once its out of beta it would probably be a better investment for you. So take a break:)

Too bad nobody really bothered to read the OP once again and the demented down vote trolls insta killed it.

OP once again presents valid arguments.

Rushers are learning how to use slip dash and rare mods are having roughly 0.1% chance of ever appearing.

Meanwhile 70% of all mod drops are COMPLETELY useless skill mods. Rant rant rant.

No, I read his entire post.  Twice.  And he had one valid sentence in a rant, and it was NOT the focus of his rant, but an offhand comment.

If you'd like to start a new thread on this topic, it may see more favorable response.

Oh boy-o-boy, lots of people not reading between lines, apparently. This will be fun, since I like elaborating things:

- There's a moderator(s) on this forums that simply tends to kill the discussion by completely deleting threads, making all the valid arguments and such puffing like smoke into air. Not to mention that there are no mentions if the developers themselves were able to see the discussions, leaving us user/customers/players out in open wondering what possibly could be the opinion of the developers on the cases (such as the auto/turbofire-option-thread for the game I referenced to).

- Developer(s) decide to punish their testers with harsh punishment by introducing a progress halting element/rule, instead of encouraging people testing around and indeed "break"-the game to be fixed and developed further.

- Developer(s) around supprot desk currently (or at least one particular who has been assigned for me four time in the row now) won't have constructive discussions with the case(s) in hand, thus possibly making scenarios of "We don't know how, but we somehow fixed this thing", and so leaving us customers/players uncertain if the developers themselves are expertise of their own propiatory / house-build  game-engine and software.

On a side note, +20-mission failed and few aborted missions due random break downs of the game (I mean, I only have 180-hours of mission-time and ~500-missions completed with ~55K-kills, clearly I lack of skills... of "over-powered-exploits", that is).

((I'll might add something on this or later posts, but I'll have to get that Glaive-blueprint now, since it's avaible.))

Oh boy-o-boy, lots of people not reading between lines, apparently. This will be fun, since I like elaborating things:

- There's a moderator(s) on this forums that simply tends to kill the discussion by completely deleting threads, making all the valid arguments and such puffing like smoke into air. Not to mention that there are no mentions if the developers themselves were able to see the discussions, leaving us user/customers/players out in open wondering what possibly could be the opinion of the developers on the cases (such as the auto/turbofire-option-thread for the game I referenced to).

- Developer(s) decide to punish their testers with harsh punishment by introducing a progress halting element/rule, instead of encouraging people testing around and indeed "break"-the game to be fixed and developed further.

- Developer(s) around supprot desk currently (or at least one particular who has been assigned for me four time in the row now) won't have constructive discussions with the case(s) in hand, thus possibly making scenarios of "We don't know how, but we somehow fixed this thing", and so leaving us customers/players uncertain if the developers themselves are expertise of their own propiatory / house-build  game-engine and software.

On a side note, +20-mission failed and few aborted missions due random break downs of the game (I mean, I only have 180-hours of mission-time and ~500-missions completed with ~55K-kills, clearly I lack of skills... of "over-powered-exploits", that is).

((I'll might add something on this or later posts, but I'll have to get that Glaive-blueprint now, since it's avaible.))

I did not order a word salad with my dinner, waiter please take this away.

It's just odd that we see numerous times situations where players seems to know the game better than the developers.

Yes, I know in most of the games developers are just developing. But when it comes to practice / gameplay itself, that's where the problem really boils down (it's kinda like car-drivers knowing the cars better than the ones who are manufacturing them, who simply show numerous times that they have no knowledge how their product functions in real-usage).

I just tend to see these kind of situations far too often nowadays though...

(And yes, if i could, I'd fix these bugs & issues. But since I can't, I won't; these things are simply out of my reach of expertise (coding languges-wise that is, not algorithm-wise (pragmatically speaking)) and administration.)

Edited by Pave

Got enough data and stats already, Steve?

Because we certainly have provided you a lot of already...and as much I "love" to say it again: You dun goofed with this "fix"...

40qm9gryv6u5h974g.jpg

2kfx2585jex2znc4g.jpg

4ts7hct8e0z9nun4g.jpg

qmiv8p2dw5qdgxp4g.jpg

It isn't like we keep losing resources and some other really needed loots. Heaven sake, no! Surplus items are teh bad of this game, or any other sort of progress!

I'm done.

P.S.

Solo-mode (not Private) is completely unplayable at the moment, because it's apparently a completely different "game": For example, Sentinels, while in Solo, start with 0 HP and rest of their attributes are default, disregarding the mods attached to them.

Edited by Pave

I'm a little confused after reading your OP and title.

I think you are looking for the word, un-beat-able. What you just described is exactly the symptoms of beta phases.

Also, I don't think the people who are at the customer support are the developers. Their job is probably to report in any bugs from players and sort out any account related incident. Not the actual implementation of the game - so I can't see why you rage over that reply. Is it the first time you have made contact to the customer support in an online game?