The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lackluster Login Bonuses

Mourneblade

Anyone else logged into Warframe everyday and gotten to the "3 star rewards", but continue getting absolute trash rewards, such as 500 Warframe experience (my 1 and only frame is maxed at 30, thanks), or ammo for weapons you don't even own or use?

I've gotten worthless ammo 5 days in a row. How are these "top tier rewards" when I can literally run 1/4 of a level

1 mission and make enough credits to buy one of these, and then not even need it because I am moderately skilled at headshots and ammo conservation.

The daily login rewards need to be revamped. Single weapon Ammo is next to useless, and should be kicked down to Tier 1. Tier 3 should be Orokin parts for upgrading Frames and weapons, Blueprints, Blueprint parts, Credit rewards (between 2-5k), or equipment crates that contain 1 of each ammo or healing items.

I get that the Devs are trying to nickel and dime every cent they can from the players, but come on. Breadcrumbs for being loyal and playing everyday/testing is not adequate. Hell, tack on a cost if you want. For a few thousand credits or a handful of platinum, you can "reroll" your daily bonus.

This is of course my OPINION, so there is no need to flame/argue/undermine my point of view. I simply feel that the Bonus as-is sucks and could be much more relevant.

Well... It is pretty effortless to login, especially considering how fast this game loads. Also you must consider there currently is somehwhat of a lack of item options to put in the reward thing. But I get what you mean. Although, Orokin Artifacts and BPs should remain uncommon rewards.

Edited by Mortarion

so... let me get this right.

You get a gift each day if you login for absolutely free, and you complain?

So you want to get Orokin parts daily (which is one of their income) just for logging in...

Hope your thread was sarcastic.

I agree that XP is pretty useless and sometimes not even wanted.

I don't agree that rare crafting items should be rewarded. They're rare.

Common crafting items and mods should be though, or at least there should be a chance of getting them instead of just some XP when you're getting level 3 rewards. So one day you might get unlucky and get XP, but another you might get a mod! Oh look, it's bad anyway, whatever I'll sell it for some credits.

Weapon mods and basic resources are easy to get, so why not have them as rewards?

so... let me get this right.

You get a gift each day if you login for absolutely free, and you complain?

So you want to get Orokin parts daily (which is one of their income) just for logging in...

Hope your thread was sarcastic.

This is the sort of response I was looking forward to.

No my thread was not sarcastic, but then, you already knew that and are just attempting to be facetious and not offer anything relavent or constructive. As I said, it is my opinion that getting the same lackluster, and in many cases worthless "rewards" upon reaching 3 star tier is pointless when clearly Orokin parts are already in the slot system which you can clearly see as the wheel spins.

But please, by all means Mr. Random Internet Forum Lurker, tell me more of how I'm wrong for suggesting a change in the current dynamic and how much of a complainer I am for giving feedback on a gameplay feature as part of the Beta.

Yeah, having ammo in the 3* reward pool is irritating; at least swap them out for Omni Ammo boxes. Experience is alright since I can't be arsed to grind my pistol's ranks, but I wish the game wouldn't reward me XP for maxed out gear.

It's free and considering how some people actually have ammo trouble, I dont see how ammo pack is useless.

The point is that 1*~3* rewards should be separated. Getting gear that you will never use (and can't sell) is also kind of annoying, especially since ammo packs are dirt cheap.

Edited by Rusalki

++

This post was ENTIRELY needed. Thank you SO much for your input.

In any case I can already see where this is headed. It seems this particular community enjoys flaming people who don't automatically think the game they enjoy is perfect in every way and has the best features ever. I've read countless posts like that. How do any of you expect the developers to make a better game without some constructive criticism? I sincerely hope people get reprimanded for posts like the one above.

What kind of relevant or constructive respnose you want? None can be done in topics like this.

No thought behind, no reasoning why would you (or any1) deserve Daily Orokin rewards just for logging in.

Orokins is one of the income for the Devs (as i already said), You can already craft them yourself (for free), You can even get them as a tier3 reward if you get real lucky.

Yet you come here, open a topic about demanding for daily Orokin, and you expect relevant and constructive response?....

And no, i didn't know it was not a sarcastic topic. There are several similar (make Orokin easier to get) topics, thought this1 finally tries to point at them.

Seems like i was wrong... it's just another non-constructive "give it to me now just cause" topics.

It's free and considering how some people actually have ammo trouble, I dont see how ammo pack is useless.

People keep using this word.

I think it means exactly what you think it means.

This post was ENTIRELY needed. Thank you SO much for your input.

In any case I can already see where this is headed. It seems this particular community enjoys flaming people who don't automatically think the game they enjoy is perfect in every way and has the best features ever. I've read countless posts like that. How do any of you expect the developers to make a better game without some constructive criticism? I sincerely hope people get reprimanded for posts like the one above.

I like you. We seem to have similar opinions on many things, and attract the same flamers and trolls. I agree that the 3-star reward (what even makes the stars go up? Logging in several days in a row? Rank?) is a huge let down when it's an ammo box or xp for your maxed out weapon/frame. It definitely needs an overhaul and a detection feature added to know what's useful and useless for each player.

I wouldn't be too worried about Sikabs posts from what I've seen he is against change or even simple discussions about change.

Changing is good. I'm not against it.

I'm against changes which are not good.

There's a big difference.

No thought behind, no reasoning why would you (or any1) deserve Daily Orokin rewards just for logging in.

Orokins is one of the income for the Devs (as i already said), You can already craft them yourself (for free), You can even get them as a tier3 reward if you get real lucky.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

You seem rather obsessed with the idea that we're after Orokin stuff. I believe you didn't read the OP post in its entirety.

The daily login rewards need to be revamped. Single weapon Ammo is next to useless, and should be kicked down to Tier 1. Tier 3 should be Orokin parts for upgrading Frames and weapons, Blueprints, Blueprint parts, Credit rewards (between 2-5k), or equipment crates that contain 1 of each ammo or healing items.

This is of course my OPINION, so there is no need to flame/argue/undermine my point of view. I simply feel that the Bonus as-is sucks and could be much more relevant.

Edited by Rusalki

You seem rather obsessed with the idea that we're after Orokin stuff. I believe you didn't read the OP post in its entirety.

Yeah, on a second check... i did overlooked it.

There's so much *****ing over Orokins that when i see them, it's like the Red for a bull.

To the OP: My humblest Apologize :)

How dare they!

Quite right, in fact. The game is already free to play, is in beta stage, AND it gives you 50 free plat which can be used to buy a very handy x2 xp boost or 2x reactors for upgrading your gear.

Roulette wheel spin is fun, I have no idea why anyone would complain about it...

Edited by Zakalwe

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Steve already locked a thread that was derailed by that preposterous debate, why would you try and start it again?

That aside, I don't really see the big issue with the log-in rewards. Sometimes I get good stuff, in which case "oh, cool." Sometimes I get bad stuff, in which case "meh".

All I see here is people who want to get stuff faster without getting lucky at farming.

Steve already locked a thread that was derailed by that preposterous debate, why would you try and start it again?

That aside, I don't really see the big issue with the log-in rewards. Sometimes I get good stuff, in which case "oh, cool." Sometimes I get bad stuff, in which case "meh".

All I see here is people who want to get stuff faster without getting lucky at farming.

What debate? It's an observation that the used term is incorrect.

Of course people want to get things faster, who doesn't value their time? You make that sound like a bad thing.

Look, all I was trying to point out is the fact that the daily login bonus seems to be useless or broken more often than applicable and working properly.

I'm not complaining about not getting enough of the game for free. I'm simply suggesting that the current system should be better optimized instead of continually dispensing junk, or nothing at all. I even went as far as to suggest a way to get players to pay more cash in hopes of getting a better item by purchasing a "do-over", because we all know the house has a strict limit of 3 do-overs (words of a dealer bot aboard the Titanic 2).

You folks who keep saying "you get enough for free, stop complaining" are missing the boat and the reason for this thread. I'm not trying to undermine the spirit of this grind fest of a game. Im not begging for more free schit. I'm just calling for the developers to make the things we DO get for free more relevant to the player and slightly more useful than a few XP for maxed out gear/frame, or a sniper rifle ammo box when the player doesn't even own a sniper rifle, or awarding a weapon or other item, and not actually giving it to the player.

I don't really know how much more I can explain this without resorting to drawing pictures with crayons...

I kinda feel the same as Mourneblade, the login rewards should be changed somewhat. I dont mean they should be Orokin 90% of the time, that wouldnt be good, however why not add craft materials (such as neural censors, control modules, even rubido's, salvages etc.) to the daily login to ease up the grind for them. Personally I like the ammo boxes though, the weapon exp is kinda pointless (for the time I have gotten it) since it gave exp to a weapon I didnt have.

However it is rather hard to put rewards everyone would like (including dev's so no all orokin's in daily reward :P), since one mans treasure is junk for others. Well I hope we can see more options and that the tiered rewards would actually be much different.

Edited by Ceppana