Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Should Be More Weapons....

sgtmelton69

example...the glaive...I wanted it so bad, so i got it!

1 week later...everyone has it...i wasted my money on a weapon i thought would be unique, but is now just something the whole crowd has....

How did you waste your money?

If you're wanting something unique, you're playing the wrong game I'm sorry to tell you. People would flip if only a small part of the community had access to something (founder benefits notwithstanding). Just look at the rage people had over the Glaive not being available for credits. Now imagine if only 5 of them were allowed? Yeah.

Edited by Izonami

Really man... Don't waste your time whining... The weapon should be availible for everyone, if you wanted to rush to buy the weapon via plat, good! Now you have a glaive WITH a Catalyst... You bought with the knowledge that everyone would, in one time or another, have it. Don't rage because you just bought and bam! Alert Bp... 

1 week later...everyone has it...i wasted my money on a weapon i thought would be unique, but is now just something the whole crowd has....

Its not like they mentioned that this is a alert mission...

And its not like these alert mission would come one day.....

You get it without the build cost (credits + materials), you get a free weapon slot that comes with it, you get it with a potato (catalyst) installed, you dont have to wait the 12hr build time.

I dont see how you wasted your money. [:

Edited by Zedonk

You get it without the build cost (credits + materials), you get a free weapon slot that comes with it, you get it with a potato (catalyst) installed, you dont have to wait the 12hr build time.

I dont see how you wasted your money. [:

+ 9000

You spent money on a weapon that was SO TOTALLY UNIQUE that all the rest of us purchased it too.  Unique, heh.  Honestly, quit complaining.  It wasn't unique last Friday, and it isn't unique today.  It's just a nice weapon, with a fun mechanic, that you purchased (and got a slot with, and got a potato with) and that a bunch of others purchased (myself included).  Ain't no reason to be bitter or complain; enjoy the wep for what it is and don't have any delusions about being super cool and elite for owning it.

Also note, they DID say it was going to be alert fodder the day they released it, so... *thumbs up*