Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afk Disqualification Testing

Cipherid

Even still, i shouldn't get f*cked out of rewards because of some dumb as f*ck mechanic for a near non existent problem.

I've also already seen trolls trying to screw others out of rewards. For example, 3 out of the 4 people in my party (me being one of the three) made it to extraction first while this rhino decided to stand right near us but not in extract. When the loki tried to use his switch skill to pull him in, he just ran back. So not only was he being an *sshole for making us wait the full extraction timer but now we don't even get a break at extraction either with this afk timer.

that...has nothing to do with the afk timer. If it wasn't there, he can still run and make you guys wait out the timer, same as before. You can sit at extraction all you like, same as before.

In case for some reason you overlooked this being said multiple times.

"Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction."

Get up, do a stretch, a dance, sing a song, browse to another website, if you're at extraction, nothing changed, just like before.

When my friends and I do T4 exterminate, I often remain the last one standing, and carry the team ALONE against more than 50 enemies and Vor. So this would mean I would be the only one to get a reward? And if my friend dies for a minute and 3 of us keep fighting, he gets absolutely nothing?
This is terrible. Also, I would prefer seeing people stading idle once in a while instad of not being able to go to the bathroom once in a 30 minutes survival or getting my reward if I die 61 seconds before the mission ends.

When my friends and I do T4 exterminate, I often remain the last one standing, and carry the team ALONE against more than 50 enemies and Vor. So this would mean I would be the only one to get a reward? And if my friend dies for a minute and 3 of us keep fighting, he gets absolutely nothing?

This is terrible. Also, I would prefer seeing people stading idle once in a while instad of not being able to go to the bathroom once in a 30 minutes survival or getting my reward if I die 61 seconds before the mission ends.

You get everything in a mission that you collected, if you get revived you get everything, if you are AFK for 4 minutes and come back at any point you get everything.

The only time you miss out on something is if you are dead or AFK for the final 60 seconds before extraction, the ONLY things you dont get are end of the mission rewards for Exterminates, Capture, Assasinations (The reward for finishing)

You get everything in a mission that you collected, if you get revived you get everything, if you are AFK for 4 minutes and come back at any point you get everything.

The only time you miss out on something is if you are dead or AFK for the final 60 seconds before extraction, the ONLY things you dont get are end of the mission rewards for Exterminates, Capture, Assasinations (The reward for finishing)

I may have misunderstood because english isn't my mother tongue, thanks for fixing that. I was starting to scream and tear my arms apart.