The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things About The Glaive

vats3

okay so i have been using the glaive for awhile now and i find it alot of fun just afew things that seem wrong with it

1) the glaive appears to be effected by no melee multipliers other then mods, i.e. with steel charge and loki's inv my glaive still dose  the same damage it would otherwise

2) if there is any bit of lag the glaive will no longer work at all, at times when shooting was spot on lag caused the glaive to be thrown at a delay and often times hit without doing damage 

3) Glaive will go thro enemies without damaging them on the return trip, I do not know if this is by design it just feels alittle lack luster to watch the glaive fly thro someones chest and them be perfectly fine 

and i guess while i have everyone's attion i will just state my view on the fact its plat only (pretty much plat only) 

Because of the fact its a very unique item i do believe there should be atlest one other way of gaining it other then alerts and plat, I for one would like to see it as a boss drop. It is just my belife that only skins and things like skins should be in alerts and plat only to give a sense of getting something cool without barring off part of the game (oh one last thing the blue print seems crazy to me yet somehow fine considering the fact that even tho its 10x what most bp's ask for, it is things i never use, like i have 90 morphics, however if it asked for 2000 rubedo i would laugh at it) 

1.) steel charge doesn't affect the charge attack (throwing) only the melee strike

2.) agreed, very annoying

3.) i've seen this happen, but i've also seen it kill things on the return trip.  it seems like the closer the enemy is, though, the less likely the return trip will land a hit

1.) steel charge doesn't affect the charge attack (throwing) only the melee strike

2.) agreed, very annoying

3.) i've seen this happen, but i've also seen it kill things on the return trip.  it seems like the closer the enemy is, though, the less likely the return trip will land a hit

1.) oh darn, but loki and ash'es invi should still boost it witch it dosent 

while unique, it isnt really all that important.

alot of "vanity" weps go on the alert system and the glaive seems to fit that description. 

it gets out preformed by just about every weapon you can think of, both in terms of potential damage and raw damage. as either melee or ranged.

its a thing you can do when you main guns. it makes it so your melee slot isnt worthless when you fight gun happy factions. besides that it really isnt all that great.

aside of doing trick shots. think about it, as you try to wiggle and bounce your character back and forth to hit enemies on the return you could have gunned them all down with your guns. 

its a fun wep and its cool as all hell but as it is right now it hardly deserves all the attention and drama people give it. 

at least DE can make a killing of the impatient who want a whirly thrown blade thingy.

Edited by MetalGerbil

forgot to mention the forth thing i noticed, it seems to gain exp and lvl up MUCH SLOWER then a normal sword I may just be imagining it but it seems with how much i have used it, it should be atlest 20-25 ish but its only 11