The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Freezes Whenever I Go To Navigation Or Join Someone Else's Game Session

SaxPanther

Whenever I go to navigation with my match settings set to public, the game freezes for 1-2 minutes, during which time I cannot alt-tab or do anything really except just sit there. The only time this does not occur is if I am already in a party with other players. The same thing happens if join someone else's session.

You can imagine that this is extremely frustrating. If I run 30 missions per day, that's 30-60 minutes per day of me sitting there waiting for the game to respond. Also, imagine trying to trade. I have to make the other person sit there for a couple minutes just so I can open up the dojo. I've lost a quite a few promising trades because of this. Rather frustrating.

I have tried a lot of things including:

-Moving closer to the wi-fi

-Plugging directly into the router

-Restarting the router

-Restarting my computer

-Reinstalling Warframe on an SSD

-Going to other people's housing to try their faster internet speeds

All to no avail. This never used to happen until... sometime around the Nova Prime update. So about 3 weeks or so.

Edited by Erich_Von_Sturmovik

I have this exact problem as well. My game freezes going into navigation, joining a session in progress, attempting to invite, joining a squad (even if they're not on a mission), and trying to open the options menu. Less often but still present leaving the arsenal. And none of this happens if I'm already in a squad.

I think it might be computer related though. I take about three times as long to load into a mission as my brother, during which the "disk" column on my computer's Task Manager spikes right up to 100%.

Edited by PizzaGuy111

Have this same problem since update 15.10.0, worked perfectly fine before. Right now there is no way i can play with other people, it freezes when i try to. However my problem is not solved after waiting a certain amount of time, i have to forcibly end the game. 

Understand that the frustrating part abouth this isn't just that i can't play the game, it's that it used to work fine till the last update.

Edited by MadxRush

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have kinda the same Problem.

Every time i redeem an Item from the Forgery, Chance to a different Mod-Configuration or leave the Arsenal, the game freezes for around 10-15 seconds.

Sometimes i drop out of Groups during that process.

Sidenote: Since a couple of days the game does not save any Options i chance. toggle autorun/block/channeling etc.

Every time i restart the game, all is back to Default.

Setting Graphical Options down does not help.

Resetting nVidia Drivers to the last one also does not help.

Edited by Taka1337

hi, i have same problems since last update.

some configuration in option menu get back to default every time i launch the game as luminosity, contrast, fov, mouse sensibility, show teammates names during missions.

also sort of freeze of around 10sec leaving arsenal, clicking confirm button in option, changing mods config in weapons and frame menu

when clicking accept to launch a mission i get kicked from squad, or when i can join mobs warp the whole maps (it happend sometimes before but now it's very often).

i play this game intensively since 1 or 2 months (only) but it is one of the most enjoyable game i've played since months and with this update it is only frustrating and boring.

i hope they will fix soon, ty and cya.