The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Chain Weapon

WoodHaven

I was thinking a weapon kind of like Feudal Japans "Kasarigama" which is basically just a kama on a chain.  The type of weapon on the chain could easily be substituted for anything that was just the weapon that sparked my idea.  It would have a rather large attack range with normal melee damage, slow speed, and a large 360 Charge attack that did lower than normal damage but strikes each enemy twice(2 full 360spins of the chain).  

The other way it could be used would be more of a high damage, single target weapon.  It could wrap around limbs or bodies and pull enemies down with its charge attack(Or completely rip them apart if damage/level is high/low enough) and its normal melee would just be a fast paced, medium ranged melee attack that would have a chance to disarm the opponents ranged weapon(this being more historically accurate of what this weapon was used for).  Feel free to add your thoughts, just a thought that came to mind.

I did not see the other thread when I scrolled through earlier.  Yes I know the weight at the end of the chain is what was thrown, but I figured since these are kind of "Space-ninjas" they'd just use the more lethal end.

I did not see the other thread when I scrolled through earlier.  Yes I know the weight at the end of the chain is what was thrown, but I figured since these are kind of "Space-ninjas" they'd just use the more lethal end.

If it had a double plasma blade, everything is possible... I would love to see something like that in the game.)

Actually, the sickle would not be effective at all while being thrown. Meanwhile the weight can easily break bone. I would prefer to keep it that way. Especially because we could use a bit more blunt damage type weapons.

Edited by Lalaith

Actually, the sickle would not be effective at all while being thrown. Meanwhile the weight can easily break bone. I would prefer to keep it that way. Especially because we could use a bit more blunt damage type weapons.

So... Space flails for all your ninja needs?