Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

█ Vicious Violence Is Recruiting █ Finally we have more room, jump in !

CoffeePoweredGenocide

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence?
i'm a returning player that would love to join a clan to get help ,to provide help and to meet people who equally enjoys this game
What is warframe?
 wtf space ninjas ? where else can you find a game like this ! i like the concept where there are different types/goals in the mission I.e :survival , stealth , defense .Past the grind the community is made up of pretty awesome people
What is your game ID?
Cheezemelts

On 1/9/2016 at 11:17 AM, CheezeMelts said:

i'm a returning player that would love to join a clan to get help ,to provide help and to meet people who equally enjoys this game
What is warframe?
 wtf space ninjas ? where else can you find a game like this ! i like the concept where there are different types/goals in the mission I.e :survival , stealth , defense .Past the grind the community is made up of pretty awesome people
What is your game ID?
Cheezemelts

Welcome to our clan bro ^^

• 2 weeks later...

whenever i start enjoying an mmo i always look for a clan to have a fun community to play and share the experience with.
you guys look cool, no other special reason :)
What is warframe?
an awesome MMO, just slighly different since you also get guns :) guns make everything better, so thats a plus :)

What is your game ID?  UndeadSapir

hope its enough :)

Edited by UndeadSapir

I would like to join Vicious Violence because I would like to join a good clan. I've seen a lot of good things from the wikia page.
What is warframe?

Warframe to me is a game about farming to get better gear and then using that better gear to get even better gear. It is also about exploring the solar system to get access to certain resources and also to get gear from junctions.
What is your game ID?

My IGN is TheFadeShade.

Other Details.

I have been playing Warframe for over 415 hours and I have been enjoying it a lot!

My timezone is EST.

Edited by TheFadeShade

On 15/9/2016 at 3:13 PM, UndeadSapir said:

whenever i start enjoying an mmo i always look for a clan to have a fun community to play and share the experience with.
you guys look cool, no other special reason :)
What is warframe?
an awesome MMO, just slighly different since you also get guns :) guns make everything better, so thats a plus :)

What is your game ID?  UndeadSapir

hope its enough :)

It said you were in a clan, please remeber that the system cant send invites if you are in a clan.

I am looking for a nice and friendly clan to join. Based on the info in this guild, the benefits of this guild is cool and suitable for me. And of course, the name of the clan is awesome~

What is warframe?

Cool alien ninja looking vicious killing game. "Awesome" in a word.

What is your game ID?

HellGim

Hope to see u all soon if im accepted. Cheers.

On 18/9/2016 at 5:33 PM, TheFadeShade said:

I would like to join Vicious Violence because I would like to join a good clan. I've seen a lot of good things from the wikia page.
What is warframe?

Warframe to me is a game about farming to get better gear and then using that better gear to get even better gear. It is also about exploring the solar system to get access to certain resources and also to get gear from junctions.
What is your game ID?

My IGN is TheFadeShade.

Other Details.

I have been playing Warframe for over 415 hours and I have been enjoying it a lot!

My timezone is EST.

I sent your invitation few days ago you probably noticed, cheers m8 welcome to Vicious Violence !

Sounds like exactly what I am looking for, a Community that is willing to share knowledge and help others to grow further and further
What is warframe?

Addiction
What is your game ID?

Esswraith

On 4/10/2016 at 1:52 PM, Esswraith said:

Sounds like exactly what I am looking for, a Community that is willing to share knowledge and help others to grow further and further
What is warframe?

Addiction
What is your game ID?

Esswraith

i got you m8 Welcome to Vicious Violence ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join the Vicious violence clan because im looking for a clan with active and friendly community. I will be very happy if i get an invite.

I play warframe for fun, for people and i really like this game.

IGN: HagahX

My mastery rank is 11 very soon 12

My timezone is UTC +01:00

10 hours ago, HagahX said:

I would like to join the Vicious violence clan because im looking for a clan with active and friendly community. I will be very happy if i get an invite.

I play warframe for fun, for people and i really like this game.

IGN: HagahX

My mastery rank is 11 very soon 12

My timezone is UTC +01:00

Hi bro Im trying to inv you but it said you are in a clan already, let me know when you are clanless.

On ‎26‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 1:22 AM, -VV-mago_de_muerte said:

Hi bro Im trying to inv you but it said you are in a clan already, let me know when you are clanless.

sorry i forgot to leave my current clan. Im clanless now so you can invite me.

IGN: Dark_Aces

I just started playing and I love the games so far and I want to play with some other players so I can become better :D.

Timezone:  EST US And Canada

In my opinion warframe is a fast paced game and its a great multiplayer shooter.

Edited by Dark_Aces

Hey, relatively new player here (140 hours, MR 4), I started playing last year, then took a break from the game due to college needing my attention, come back to see all these new updates and kinda need help getting back to the place I was at previously, plus my old clan all went inactive and there's not much point to a clan with one active member. Hoping to hook up with VV so I can get into the community and start properly playing the game with a friendly group that'll have my back.

Idk what to say about warframe other than its the first MMO since RuneScape back in '07 that has managed to actually sink its claws in me so it's something special

my game ID is yung-DENKO and my timezone is UTC +8 

On 6/11/2016 at 0:43 PM, Dark_Aces said:

IGN: Dark_Aces

I just started playing and I love the games so far and I want to play with some other players so I can become better :D.

Timezone:  EST US And Canada

In my opinion warframe is a fast paced game and its a great multiplayer shooter.

Welcome to Vicious violence m8, just take in mind that a clan is not a warframe school like I stated, other than that just get good gear, and we can do some high level mission with the rest of the clannies.

I want to join because I've been looking around for a decent/good clan for a while but never had the chance to check the forums, so I'm trying my best here. From what I see this clan has it all, good community, a good dojo, researches, all the stuff..

What is warframe?

Warframe is one of the best games I have ever played, free to play to the core, one of the most awesome and fluid games.

What is your game ID?

Taktykal

On 7/11/2016 at 2:50 AM, Yung-DENKO said:

Hey, relatively new player here (140 hours, MR 4), I started playing last year, then took a break from the game due to college needing my attention, come back to see all these new updates and kinda need help getting back to the place I was at previously, plus my old clan all went inactive and there's not much point to a clan with one active member. Hoping to hook up with VV so I can get into the community and start properly playing the game with a friendly group that'll have my back.

Idk what to say about warframe other than its the first MMO since RuneScape back in '07 that has managed to actually sink its claws in me so it's something special

my game ID is yung-DENKO and my timezone is UTC +8 

Welcome to Vicious VIolence bro ! dont worry we are like a village active and flexible ^^ just take in mind that clans are not warframe schools however you will find help for the high level missions.

Edited by -VV-mago_de_muerte
typo :(