The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stray Mercenaries - Looking For More Strays

-SM-Infinitiminded

vXSdFDQ.png

Stray Mercenaries is a casual clan looking for unique players, that would like to explore the fun side of Warframe. Lets face it, the game tends to get very grindy and we're here to eliminate that feeling. We want to have fun not work. The ranking system is not actually a ranking system. Its more of a label in how you play the game.

MMOM - Clan owner (Massive multiplayer online mom)
MMO Dad- he wears the pants
Interior Designer- Designs the inside of the dojo and makes it look pretty (and you will be
          starting on a blank canvas). Before destroying a sector please let MMOM know about
          the change. (The first project should be the music room)
Accountant /Trader- Someone who has a keen eye for trade. The Accountant often makes
          amazing trades and profit through trades. They always know where and how to
          get the best merchandise on the market and rake in cash flow. (a freaking Platillionair)
          they manage the treasury and clan tax.
N7- a Fearless leader, a kind hearted warrior, honorable, and a ladies men/ gentlemen’s lady.
         N7 is in control of all combat operations that deal with rail conflicts, Talks with allies, negotiates
         with enemies. Protects his people.
Valhalla- an expert in front line combat, and very hard to kill. If something is stalking you, find
        this bad mother f$%#$ and take a breather.
Director- The director is known for his media design skills and is the guy who’s in charge of
        advertisement for the clan. capturing all the great moments and hilarious stuff that
        happens in the clan. If funding is needed MMOM can maybe look in their purse.
        (Behind the Camera all clan members are required to wear the appropriate colors,
        or be deemed nude on live television)
Stray-Someone who is new to warframe and needs a boost in the right direction, or a seasoned
        veteran looking to settle down with a bunch of crazy fools. either way  welcome to your new home.  

We plan on being very fortunate with currency and equipment, and just having a good time (We’re pretty much a bunch of gold diggin savages that love each other...as friends :P) For events, usually we’re out for the mods and whatever reward is displayed. If the event is fun then it shouldn’t hurt to go for a little leader board action. During your stay we will be conducting various events inside the clan or alliance for plat prizes or weapon sets or w/e

There are a couple of rules, and that is, refrain from being a jerk. We take in strays not scare them away with insults and bullying. If MMOM or MMO Dad notice you being a jerk they will not hesitate to throw you to the void of no return. Also be active, To make this fun you have to actually be here with us.

Leaving the clan, means you have exhausted your needs for our clan and have a good idea on how the game is played and would like to join a high tier clan, or make your own clan, or maybe from your perspective we weren't that fun to begin with. Whatever the case, thanks for stopping by and we wish you luck on your ventures. Not logging on for an extended period of time without notifying anyone is also also considered leaving the clan. Those who are offline for a long period of time will be kicked, that way there will be available space for  others to visit us.

Spots available 2

:D

I will be checking this page daily. If you would like to join please feel free to message me here

IXetGrH.png

Edited by -SM-Infinitiminded

Stray here! I'm interested in joining! I played for about 20 hours in beta and I'm trying to get back into the game. These things are always more fun with friends! I also have someone else who may start playing soon who'd be interested. Thanks!

Stray here! I'm interested in joining! I played for about 20 hours in beta and I'm trying to get back into the game. These things are always more fun with friends! I also have someone else who may start playing soon who'd be interested. Thanks!

Thank you for the notice! we'll try and request a slot for you from our clan leader (currently out atm) :) He'll be back in a few days! :D

• 2 weeks later...