Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helper Veronika Here!

VeronikaStripper

I have made my introduction here before, but I would like to do so again! Long time player here, been playing since the release of open beta! I've done pretty much all current content, and now I want to give back to all the people who helped me get to where I am! Just 3 more weapons to Mastery Rank 19! Woo hoo! I'm still bummed I missed Lato and Braton Vandals, but hopefully.. one day... they might come back around.. fingers are always crossed!

Anyways, to the primary reason of my post!

I would like to extend a welcome to everyone that comes through, and I hope you enjoy the game. I currently play on PC, and I would love to help anyone out that is having any kinds of difficulties!

::EDIT:: You guys can also look for the players helping players forum, and ask questions there, I am usually hanging out in that forum all the time, trying to help people. PS4, and Xbox1 players are welcome to ask for advice as well! <3

Feel free to PM me on the forums here or even add me in game, or just message me. I would love to help anyone with any kinds of problems. Got a mission you just can't seem to crack? Would like some advice on what frames might fit your playstyle, perhaps some suggestions on how to mod some weapons, or anything else, I'd love to help!

Thank you for reading, and good luck in your adventures, Tenno! See you in the field! <3

IGN: VeronikaStripper

Edited by VeronikaStripper