Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]: For New On Planet Map

RavenxAngel

I recently finished all the Earth mission and was slightly (very slightly) disappointed when all the mission were on the station and would like to have a new map thats is ON earth. Just a city street with doors to open OR a military base in the middle of a desert, snow cover land, mountains etc.

Yea I have to agree. It kinda kills the immersion not being able to see anything of the specific Planet that you are doing the missions on.

It also makes everything look the same (well, it is but you get what I mean.)

However, right now it might be a bit too much to ask for, like streets, military bases on earth. Or specific atmosphere stations on Mars, Mercury or Venus. Or some kind of "Gas Giant Station" like in the Star Wars Movies.

You need to keep in mind that there is not a team of 200 dev's working on this project, but I have hope that we will have these things ingame at some point in the future. :)

Yea I have to agree. It kinda kills the immersion not being able to see anything of the specific Planet that you are doing the missions on.

It also makes everything look the same (well, it is but you get what I mean.)

However, right now it might be a bit too much to ask for, like streets, military bases on earth. Or specific atmosphere stations on Mars, Mercury or Venus. Or some kind of "Gas Giant Station" like in the Star Wars Movies.

You need to keep in mind that there is not a team of 200 dev's working on this project, but I have hope that we will have these things ingame at some point in the future. :)

of course it's too much for now but more then likely this would be able to be put into the game within a 1-2 year time line (or sooner if devs work like crazy) xD well I'd like them to take their time with this