The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Idea! The Ammo Chucker!

Baigan

---

Disclaimer:

This is an anecdotal post, meant for giving you guys a chuckle, and may open up a light hearted discussion. Do not take it too seriously.

---

Borther Tenno and Tenno alike.

Having started with the Lato, Bolto and then moving to Furis, progressively experimenting with higher rate of fire, the Viper comes out of left field with an unparalleled capacity of bullet delivery, those .2 seconds of glory, where it just barf bullets around and the enemies are assailed in a torrent of metal is simply cathartic.

We learned that the only thing that shoots more bullets than one gun is TWO guns so far. Altho the primary family is too unwieldy to be dual wielded, the secondary family is perfect for that purpose!

As empiric knowledge dictates, when enough bullets are applied to our foes they yield into the comfort of death. The same rule, sadly, applies to us. THUS, it came to me, that there lies the means to win this war:

A GUN THAT CHUCKS THE ENTIRE CLIP AT THE ENEMY.

Think of the possibilities!

---

Disclaimer:

This is an anecdotal post, meant for giving you guys a chuckle, and may open up a light hearted discussion. Do not take it too seriously.

---

Good stuff LOL. I'm saddened a bit at the fact that you had to put disclaimers at BOTH ends of it just to keep the half-tards from thinking you're serious and down voting you into oblivion though. So for having to dummy proof your post here's an up vote for your troubles tenno.

What's funny is, they've had a liking for these "ammo chuckers" lately, with the introduction of the Twin Vipers and the Grakata.

What I don't get, is why we have both the Furis/Afuris and the Viper/Twin Viper, as it is, aside from clip size, the Afuris seems kind of similar to a single Viper, which makes the Twin Viper something like an AkAfuris, which is not only excessive but wasteful. I would think having a bunch of guns should bring about meaningful gameplay choices, but those sets of guns seem pretty much the same. Could just be me though.

Then there's the Grakata, a bullet hose(so inefficient and inaccurate), which supposedly is meant to be a crit weapon(so relies on the worst mechanic in the game). Even if they buffed it's base by a bunch and stopped it from relying on crit, it'd probably be outclassed by the auto pistols.

If the sole point of the gun is to chuck all the bullets at the enemy at once, why wouldn't it be clip-fed?

Hm, I guess it would, if you took that literally and threw ammo clips at people.

I pictured something that would have the magwell facing forward and like, have a spring to launch it at people.

Edited by Argoms

Hm, I guess it would, if you took that literally and threw ammo clips at people.

I pictured something that would have the magwell facing forward and like, have a spring to launch it at people.

How about a slingshot? You pull it back and fire ammo packs at people.

Could be a sidearm.

Edited by Xrylene

How about a slingshot? You pull it back and fire ammo packs at people.

Could be a sidearm.

We'd finally have a use for all that shotgun/sniper/rifle (choose whatever isn't your primary) ammo! :D