The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking As Well.

(PSN)VerinInvictus

Hello, Tenno. 

I think it would be really cool to be a part of a clan. Help out and get some help and just be a part of something. I'm not afraid to jump in and do whatever needs to be done. (Though my NAT is strict... Only way I can be part of the missions is being in a squad and just jumping in that way, it seems.) I do hope that isn't a big issue... And I'd love to help out with a still forming clan, too. Not just be in a clan for the sake of being in one, but actually having a tight group to really be a part of. I'm a pretty regular player. Mondays- Wednesday I try to be on. But Thursday-Sunday I can usually be found pretty easily. 

Hello, Tenno. 

I think it would be really cool to be a part of a clan. Help out and get some help and just be a part of something. I'm not afraid to jump in and do whatever needs to be done. (Though my NAT is strict... Only way I can be part of the missions is being in a squad and just jumping in that way, it seems.) I do hope that isn't a big issue... And I'd love to help out with a still forming clan, too. Not just be in a clan for the sake of being in one, but actually having a tight group to really be a part of. I'm a pretty regular player. Mondays- Wednesday I try to be on. But Thursday-Sunday I can usually be found pretty easily. 

Your description sounds exactly like how our clan functions.

We're a small (8 person) tight knit group that runs missions together daily, voice chat etc. We also have an alliance of 12 other ghost clans that we all communicate with.

Our dojo is fully built although decorations haven't really been put down, so if you're looking to contribute that way by all means you can pitch in :)

You can check out my profile for a small description as well as pictures of our clan and alliance emblem.

Hope you choose to join the Hellenics! PM me.