Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey! I'm New!

SecretSixx

Hello fellow tennos, i'm a pretty new player here (currently mastery rank 2, and half way to 3) and i'm having a lot of fun so far which I honestly (Hey!) didn't expect since I was just playing it with my bro cause I had nothing better to do.

Nowadays I (Listen!) normally play solo though (or randomly drop in on clan member's (Listen!) missions and slow them down D:(Shoutout to FLOW thou, real good clan)) since my bro (Hey!) is one of those players who only play most games for a short while then get bored and stop, or just occupy themselves with something else :/

So far in general (Hey!) though, I've actually been having it semi-hard to farm, since i'm pretty weak so I die somewhat easily in most missions I do solo, and then there's those (Listen!) missions you either have to be super op (right now for me its anyone that can do these low level missions with ease D:), or have 2-3 more people to back you up (which is hard to find unless it's an alert, or a spammed (Hey!) mission).

Well eitherway, I just wanted to say (Listen!) hi :D idk how active i'll be on the forums, but i'm pretty active in-game for now since i'm sick and got nothing better to do, but on normal days I would be mainly on during weekends and sometimes afternoon (UTC-4:00) if I get time.

And, if you want to, you can add (Hey!) me in-game (IGN: SecretSixx) so I can randomly drop in on your farming and noob it out to the max while I leach the mats :D

Currently i'm not online (just about to head to bed actually) but tomorrow, depending on if I feel better or not (still sick, but feeling better compared to the last few days), i'll be on for most of the day, or in the afternoon (Hey!) after college.

Anyway, thanks a lot for reading this semi-lengthy post Link-Y-U-NO_o_103822.jpg that kinda went off topic, all the best!

Edited by SecretSixx

Thanks alot guys for the welcome!

While I read the entire post, the title really topped everything for me. So, here's a thing that will make you never want to return to the forums ever again:

*ahem*

Hi New, I'm LazerSkink.

gif-414269552.jpg

I can help u get on your feet im mastery rank 18 and have nothing better to do

Thanks alot, i will probably come on in the next 30 mins or so since i'm still sick :s 

I'll say what say to all new, Run!, run now before it's to late and you will be free. Stay and WF will never let you go, years will pass. You will forget your family and friends, WF will be all. Lotus will become your new mother, heed my warning Tenno..

I'll say what say to all new, Run!, run now before it's to late and you will be free. Stay and WF will never let you go, years will pass. You will forget your family and friends, WF will be all. Lotus will become your new mother, heed my warning Tenno..

Too late, I already hear see her in my dreams as i'm grinding for God knows what...I'm spending hours just in the Liset loitering, looking at the stars...It has already begun...