The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Eu]▁ ▂ ▃▛☹Nux ☯ Artemis☻Clan▟▃▂▁ Is [☢Recruiting☢] | Own Original Complete And Huge Dojo | Clan Emblem | ♕Longstanding Experience: Nearly 2 Years |

Deirens

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●Hello there! We are the Nux Artemis storm clan!●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬● 

Nice and cute folks in here☚ gGxEyKF_E.jpg 

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬

▁ ▂ ▃ WHAT WE OFFER ▃ ▂ ▁             ┏━┓ ︵ /(^.^/)

- Help and guidance for all new players ◕_◕

- Raidcall Channel, We also use Skype!  d[-_-]b 

- Original and Complete  Huge DOJO                                                           ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

- Own Clan EMBLEM             ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻

- Collaboration ‎(/.__.)/ \(.__.\)

- Well structured organization, ranks; tournaments; and game runs of every kind (Alerts, Tower, Invasions, Events) (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

- Fun and an active chat, you will never be bored ;D

▁ ▂ ▃ABOUT US▃ ▂ ▁

We are a longstanding Storm Clan live since 2012, after a cap of activity till the half of 2014 most of the clan died cause me the Leader was away for many reasons that i wont explain atm (many things happened like the world collapsing, pirates, hatsune miku and then pirates again, etc .....well lets get back to the topic ☉ɷ⊙༽) whats important is that im back, and WE are BACK looking for nice and active folks from all around the warframe community to enjoy this game with US!

▁ ▂ ▃ GOALS ▃ ▂ ▁

Fun, friendship, enjoy the game at its best ✌(◕‿-)✌

▁ ▂ ▃ HOW TO JOIN ▃ ▂ ▁

Reply to this thread with:

t(ಠ益ಠt) Name\ Nickname ingame.

ε(๏_๏)з】Skype contact (if you have one).

Mastery rank   ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

BE SURE TO READ THE RULES DOWN HERE. (‾⌣‾)♉

You can also contact me ingame, just talk to Deiren

▁ ▂ ▃ RULES ▃ ▂ ▁

We worked hard to create a peaceful, funny, active and useful community, if you wish to ruin it simply dont join, we have no special requirements just dont lose anyone time we are here to get some fun, not to fight. We usually collaborate and we never ask anything in change, from parts to mods to help in runs, keep that in mind before helping another member.

▁ ▂ ▃ SCREENSHOTS ▃ ▂ ▁

4aCAyT-I_.pngh8QwFHF0W.pngJJ6b3_xB-.pngfHw3O4ioB.pngf39rEhx8.png More Will come soon im lazy atm :D

Edited by Deirens

I honestly think how that huge title takes up a large slot on the front page is rather rude. I mean sheesh, what about the people with interesting topics? Do they just get bumped off or is the front page expanded to fit this bloated title? Do we now need a character limit for titles so these kinds of threads that use massive titles to gain attention can't do this?

I honestly think how that huge title takes up a large slot on the front page is rather rude. I mean sheesh, what about the people with interesting topics? Do they just get bumped off or is the front page expanded to fit this bloated title? Do we now need a character limit for titles so these kinds of threads that use massive titles to gain attention can't do this?

Mr Wolf, you dont get into this section to read interesting topics but clan recruitments, so, first to first your comment is harmful to my efforts of recruitment, as second i can say its completely useless to complain here, i got to compete and its all about to keep up with the standards or be left behind.

Regards.

Edited by Deirens