The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is A Rare Opportunity, Artifact Hunters. We Need You!

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

h3qUREf.png

The Alliance for Tenno Archaeologists: Archaic

"The Orokin were all about treasure, right? The only question is, how much?" -Maroo

Feel free to contact me any time, day or night, via the forums or Twitter (@NearlyDedicated). I never sleep!

Please note: the Alliance Emblem is currently not in-game, but it will be very shortly!

Greetings, Tomb Tower Raiders!

My (user)name is NearlyDedicated. Many of you may know me from my endeavors into the Tenno language, which, with the help of other community members, led to the eventual release of the Tenno cipher (https://warframe.com/news/tenno-language-decoded). I run Belka clan, a group of archaeological individuals responsible for the recovery and preservation of many Orokin artifacts. Today, Belka clan reaches out to you in more ways than one.

We are proud to announce the opening of the Archaic Alliance. Here at Belka, we find ourselves focusing on trade and profit - the recovery of lost Orokin artifacts can bring in surplus platinum, as well as ducats.

Here are some reasons you should join the Archaic Alliance, as a Clan Warlord:

1. We're small. Belka clan is still growing, and with it, the Archaic alliance will also grow. However, we have no intention of becoming the largest alliance in Warframe. We aim to please all playstyles, whether you're dedicated or casual.

2. No absolute leadership. All clans have a say. Every warlord will be given the tools needed to let his or her voice be heard across the Archaic territory. Recruiter and Tactician roles will be turned on for every clan who joins the Archaic alliance.

3. Archaic is an archaeology-themed alliance. From the start of Warframe, the Lotus mentions Orokin artifacts and dig sites. Archaic plays off that theme, claiming to be a group of Tenno interested in the acquisition of ancient remnants of the Orokin empire.

Have we caught your attention yet? Here are some ways the Archaic alliance can help you:

1. Money! Orokin artifacts are valuable to everyone; mods can be sold off for credits or re-used, whereas prime parts can be sold on the Tenno market for platinum, or ducats upon release of the void trader. Ducats are used to access highly exclusive gear and mods, which are only available for a limited time frame.

2. Less Solar Rail Drama. Yes, we are more than happy to deploy solar rails. In fact, all clans in the Archaic alliance will have the ability to deploy rails - and we will gladly support any rails deployed in our name. However, as a profiteering alliance, we at Archaic find the need to fight other Tenno a rare cause; either way, Archaic will support a fun experience.

3. No "That's What She Said!" Jokes! Seriously! They're not funny!

Signing up is EASY!

If you're interested in joining the Archaic alliance, leave your clan name in the thread below.
Any questions? Feel free to PM me on the forums, or contact me at any time via Twitter! (@nearlydedicated)

If you are interested in taking a look at Belka clan, please divert your attention/questions/comments/concerns to this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378116-a-rare-opportunity-join-belka-the-artifact-hunters-guild/

I cannot wait to explore with you, Tenno!
~NearlyDedicated Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

Clan Predacon would life to join The Alliance for Tenno Archeologists 

Invited! Glad to have you, Predacon!

I should note, both Belka clan and the Archaic alliance will be relatively quiet (for now). A few of our members have exams this week, but they should be wrapping up briefly (mine end tomorrow)!

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

• 3 months later...

Hey! we're a small two person ghost clan (hoping to grow) im fairly active on the forum while my brother, the other member is more of a casual player, we'd love to join (also i'd absolutely love to discuss lore theories/headcanons some time!)

Absolutely! What's the name of your clan? You can expect an invite by 9:00 PM (EST) tonight. =)

it is Legandary Titans , My brother misspelled it and i didnt notice haha.

I'll add you shortly(:

Elite Empire would to join

Same as above(:

Welcome to the Archaic alliance, everyone!

Just a general heads up for everyone: I'll be making an alliance trailer soon, stand by for details...it will be in our first Alliance operation! 

• 1 month later...

The Exalted are interested in joining your alliance and the hunt for rare orokin artifacts. While we are a small ghost clan with only a few members, we are all extremely active and dedicated. PSN ID: Dethfuse.

Edited by (PS4)Dethfuse

The Exalted are interested in joining your alliance and the hunt for rare orokin artifacts. While we are a small ghost clan with only a few members, we are all extremely active and dedicated. PSN ID: Dethfuse.

Ultimate Guardians would also like to join the Archaic Alliance, we are a ghost clan and very active. We are ready to help any way we can!

Ultimate Guardians would also like to join the Archaic Alliance, we are a ghost clan and very active. We are ready to help any way we can!

I'll add you both tonight! Just went through laptop repair, couldn't manage Belka or Archaic for a short period of time!

• 3 weeks later...