The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optimus Nova Recruiting!

ShadowBroker316

Optimus Nova was founded by two Tenno who have relentlessly explored and progressed through Warframe over the last 3 Months. We're both from the UK (London) which would classify us a European clan. 

What we stand for:

We align most with Reaper Ideology (err...wrong game..). *kidding*

- All common societal norms must be upheld (Respect, Loyalty, Honor, Friendliness, Cooperation). 

- Mastery of Warframe and The Tenno Arts. 

- Generally just pure owning.

What we have:

- A Dojo (obviously) with all Research labs and almost all Research complete. Note that from an aesthetic standpoint there is still quite a bit of stuff to be done though we do aim to do this as swiftly as possible. 

- Our own Teamspeak server, which we can all use. 

- An undying will to succeed. 

- There isn't a site but I am happy to setup and maintain some sort of Knowledge Archive, though I do not really think this is needed. 

Our Ambitions: 

-To establish a solid clan and dojo. (I'd like to think that we will be rapidly evolving into a higher tiered / larger capacity  clan but this will naturally take some time). 

- 100% PvE completion.

- PvP though I am yet to acquaint myself with this (note that I do turn a little scary in PvP because of my super          competitive nature). 

- Conquering the Solar System (or potentially some Dark sector nodes, though this is a longer term ambition which requires a lot of team work and preparation). 

Who we'd like: 

We are accepting both new and experienced Tenno based anywhere in Europe. If you'd like to find out more and want a friendly chat (or a quick void pillage) then feel free to drop me a message!

To infinity and beyond. 

Onwards and upwards

UPDATE: 14/01/2015

We're currently at 4/10, there are 6 spots left for now. 

Edited by SHINSTRYD3R

Hello Shin I would love to join your clan. Your other Warlord, Shank Man has showed me around and I like what I see :D. Hopefully I can help you and Shankman to expand this clan. I was very impressed on how you guys have grown, what an achievement. Hopefully we can see more people wanting to join. I was also impressed on how you guys help new players in to the game and try to get them to feel more of the game and how it should be played. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and I will not let you guys down :).