The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Instead Of Akimbo Pistols...

DaLivinDeath

I like the idea of combining 2 pistols so you can have higher firerate and double the clip size. With the downside being lost of accuracy and reload time.

I think it could be interesting if we had other options like these. For instance, a bigger clipsize at cost of reload time. Or higher accuray at cost of firerate.

I undestand that mods are already a good customizing tool, but I think the 'compromise' mechanics is more interesting.

More customization = more fun

Akgorgon. Make it happen DE!

lol we need an arnie frame

2 pistols that you can shove into each other, creating a makeshift rifle that fires pistol rounds

yay

This is a nice crafting concept :)

I like the idea of combining 2 pistols so you can have higher firerate and double the clip size. With the downside being lost of accuracy and reload time.

I think it could be interesting if we had other options like these. For instance, a bigger clipsize at cost of reload time. Or higher accuray at cost of firerate.

I undestand that mods are already a good customizing tool, but I think the 'compromise' mechanics is more interesting.

More customization = more fun

Sounds like modding though. Just saying.

lol we need an arnie frame

This is a nice crafting concept :)

Sounds like modding though. Just saying.

The idea is to further customize your weapons, and in a different way.

Instead of dropping a mod, you'd need to drop the "add on" part on an alert with "?", then buy a BP to apply it to a weapon. Or maybe you'd also have to  craft the add-on.

Stat wise, as it has a downside, it could have a bigger effect.

Let's say you add an 'Extended Clip' to your Viper. It could grant double (+100%) the clipsize, while also doubling the reload time.

You know, just an idea to inspire new stuff.