The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Compatibility Issues Using 64-Bit Mode With A 64-Bit Operating System

Dexaldem

Okay, THIS is a problem. I've learned that Warframe doesn't start up properly on my computer in 64-Bit mode, but it starts up fine in 32-Bit, However, This issue wasn't present back in Update 15.8

I have a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit operating system. Naturally, it works better with 64-Bit games than 32-bits. Naturally this caused me a number of issues, severe frame rate drops in busy areas of the game particularly. 64-Bit mode should be compatible for a 64-Bit operating system, yes? So, why is it i can't run it in 64-Bit mode, but i can with the less compatible 32-Bit mode?

DE, i know you guys are busy with the game, but some proper optimizations and bug fix focusing would be in good conscience by now. And no, my issue isn't abotu the lack of fixes. My issue is what I've stated in my thesis statement and body paragraph. I REALLY Hope you guys get around to fixing this. This is unpleasant at best. v_v

Okay, i tried running it in 64-bit again, and it didn't load the login UI properly as usualy. I then set it back to 32-bit, and the UI....STILL doesn't load properly. There's a problem here.

EDIT: I. Am. An Idiot. :|-

I reinstalled my Catalyst Control Center and re-enabled the recommended setting for the anti-aliasing on my drivers and it works good now. Someone please lock this into abyssitude. Thanks a million.

Edited by Dexaldem

• 2 weeks later...