The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Umad2006 - Mountain Clan - Looking For A Few Good Tenno!

(XBOX)BIgBadWolfy1

Join UMAD2006 (Mountain Clan)

UMAD2006 is an active, competitive clan with mature members that takes gaming and helping it's members seriously. This is a great clan to join if you are looking for knowledgable players, looking for fun and friendship as well as amazing bonuses and benefits found nowhere else. (see below)

What you'll find: - Friendly mature social players - An active Community that is willing and able to help with any needs that clan members have. - we actively engage in Alerts, Conflicts, VOID and Events. We help with farming of Mods, blueprints, Prime Weapons and Prime Blueprints.

- A large Clan dojo that is ever-expanding, trading centre, lots of completed research for blueprints, Solar rails, obstacle course and sparring room.

Membership Requirements:

- Mature Players, preferably 18 yrs + (but not required), that are calm, do not ruin the game for other players, and must not be rude or insulting - Players are not needed to be active 24/7 - MAX INACTIVITY is 5 DAYS (unless of course you're on vacation or an emergency should arise) just message the clan leader, myself or one of the Sergeants if going away for long periods of time.

We are seeking members that will to contribute to the DOJO, Research, Clan Vault and participate in clan meetings and willing to help out it's members.

BENEFITS:

All new members will of course start out as PVT but if you prove yourself and activley participate with helping others and contributing to the overall clans status and well being, including research and vault, then you will find yourself quickly gaining rank and enjoying the benefits that come along with each title.

PLUS --- as an added bonus to joining the UMAD2006 clan you could potentially be selected By the Clan WARLORD to attend COLLEGE. UMAD2006 is all about gamers helping gamers and giving something back to a community that we love. We have caln members in many games besides WARFRAME including, DESTINY, COD (Call of Duty) and various others. As in previous years Members of the Clan have competed professionally in the COD championships. If We win then One lucky clan member will be selected for the amazing opportunity to go to COLLEGE. Of course we have strict rules when it comes to this. Must meet a set Grade Point Average in order to continue to have your education paid for. All Rules and Regulations concerning this will be discussed further when the time comes and will be further explained by CLAN WARLORD.

The selected individual must show outstanding teamwork in all areas of the game. Help others, Help the clan. Must contribute time and effort in helping us to succed in everyway possible. Donate your time and resources and you'll get that back ten fold by what we offer.

LIKE I said UMAD2006 is one of a kind and THE clan to be in!

Players who are all about themselves or looking for casual light fun should probably look elsewhere. Serious and mature gamers only please.

Message me (LunarLunatic81) for a Clan invite.

FYI - if you are interested in becoming a part of our amazing Clan but already belong to another...please remember that you must leave your current clan before I can invite you

Happy gaming everyone and I look forward to hearing from you :)

Edited by (XB1)LunarLunatic81