The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Fusion For Dark Dagger/dark Sword

Steemship

A fusion process similar to the way Akimbo weapons are made. 

They could have a 4x infected damage and attack multiple targets (Up to 3 like the Duel Heat Swords) to justify the cost. It would make the weapons more useful than they currently are and be a relatively rare thing to see in Warframe since it requires two separate alerts to make. 

You know....I was actually thinking about this yesterday.  It would make an "Ultra Rare" weapon and finally give the "Dark" weapon a place of prestige.  As it is I always just sell the blueprints because alone neither one really stands up all that well against dual sword combos (Heat or Ether) but another third blueprint to combine the dark sword and dark dagger would make them really shine.

Good idea, 

+1

Yes, indeed, that would be nice. Also a dual ceramic (Cronus+Ceramic Dagger) is thinkable. though nobody will ever use the single weapons again.

Nothing wrong with not using inferior weapons ever again :) There is currently Dual Heat Swords and from ? alerts you can get a Heat Sword and Heat Dagger, both of which are inferior to the Duals. I'm still getting both to 30 though, just for the mastery.

I for one like to see a dual dark sword and dagger blueprint

Would be nice ...hell yeah  and dual bronco would be cool i would say..

When i was new to Warframe, i expected Dual Bronco to exist, because of the small pic in the top left corner of some loading screens, shows two Broncos in a similar fashion as Afuris and D.Viper. D.Bronco would be so epic.