The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scion Ibin Orokin Is Recruiting

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

Scion: A person whose birthright is importance "He is a Scion of a Noble House"

Ibin "Son of"

Orokin "Those that birthed the Tenno"

We are a shadow Clan on PS4, and we are very active. We have all clan research, and we never take more than a day to get new research going. I am on every day, as I am fortunate enough to have a job at home, and can take care of my Tenno. The two other Clan leaders are on daily, or close to. We have been active for a long while, nearly a year now, and we are generous to our lesser clan members in terms of parts, mods, and aid needed. There are Platinum awards waiting, once you reach a higher clan rank, which isn't always easy, but it pays off once you do make it that high. We have two clan games a month, which is the only required action for this clan, presently, but may change with time. As it currently is, we usually have around four or five people on daily, mostly in the evening, and all of whom are willing to help better our newer members. 

To join, we will invite you, but you will remain at our lowest rank until our first of two monthly clan games, and if you are present, you will be promoted, and be privy to clan benefits, like hosting in the dojo. If you are present for two consecutive Clan games, you will be promoted. If you only make every other, you will maintain the same rank. If you miss two Clan games, you will be demoted, and if you are the lowest rank, you will be expelled from the clan.

We hope this doesnt seem harsh, but we really want to make sure that our clan is active, and thriving. Let me know if you would like an invite, and try us out. We do require voice chat for Clan games; this is because we want to have friendly relationships with everybody, not impersonal acquaintances. 

- Fen

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak