Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Rarely Ever See The Damage I'm Doing.

Qb3rt

Is there an obscure setting I overlooked? ... or is the SCT system as bad as it seems?

Either I'm at range and can see damage text but have to constantly add 3 or 4 numbers together to get a total ... or I'm in melee and haven't the slightest clue if I'm even hurting the thing in front of me. The damage feedback in-game seems lacking.

Edited by Qb3rt

Almost always 'online'.

It does happen (sometimes) where I literally see no text at all until the target dies, but largely the issue is that the text is painfully difficult to notice or comprehend its meaning.

Example: using some daggers supposedly hits 3 times per swing, and does massive damage to some enemy types but little to none to others... yet the damage text is nigh impossible to see and I have to resort to watching the health bar, trying not to mistake someone else's damage for my own.

Something as simple as a horizontal array of your damage so far to the target, directly below the target frame, would be perfect. If I shoot a target 4 times for 10 damage, display a small list of "10-10-10-10" under the target frame. Might need a cumulative dump total for bosses and such, but still simple code that would do wonders for the interface.

Edited by Qb3rt

It's too bad we don't have a full-on Combat Log as seen in most mmo's, but chances are we'll never get one since WF is more action-oriented. But it would be nice to go back after a battle and review the log, although it would mean a significant pause in the action to do so.