The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hypothermia Is Recruiting! (New Players Look Here!)

Sadotahl

Hello there,

IGN: DooKong

Availability: I'm a casual gamer and I play whenever I can although I do have to work it around my school and work schedule. My timezone is Pacific Time (UTC -8). Ideally, I'll play ever other day or squeeze in some time in between.

I started playing this game when it was still in Beta, but I left the game for a while and there's been way too many changes over the past year. So I do consider myself a new player again. I'm Rank 7, but there's still lots of stuff I need to learn again. I'd like to join a friendly clan and possibly even help others along the way.

IGN: MetalJugger

Hi. I have been playing this game for only about a week and havent really gotten very far, but I can tell that this game would be much better if I was in a clan and from all the ones I have been searching through this seems like the best choice for me. I also like the fact that you actually have a TS server unlike all the other clans I have seen (keep in mind I havent beeen searching for long). 

Edited by MetalJugger

IGN: TheKeywork

I am somewhat new. I played a few month back but fell out because of lack of friends to play with. Now that I got a better computer I have been playing pretty consistently. I still have no clue what half the stuff in the game is, but I have a pretty good grasp on it. I would love to have a stable group of people to play with!

Any slots left? :) i would love to join your clan though im not sure if we can meet since we have different time zones mine is UTC +8.i played warframe a year ago but now im back because of personal problems. well anyways. if your recruiting new ones like me. id be glad to join you guys :)

Ign: Skyeon

Edited by Skyeon

Hello :)

IGN:ShadowOfGoda

I'll probably be very active since i only have school one day a week for a few months.

I played a lot about a year and 6 months ago. But its been a long time so i'll be learning everything all over again.

I believe i had a few Warframes. But i won't fully know till i start up the game.

My timezone is PST. I mainly play at nights and early mornings. Depends on school.

Edited by ShadowOfGoda

doesnt meet the pasific something timezone of our clan leader? well im in +7 GMT,thats all i know for my timezone you can use worldtimebuddy.com to check the timezones,its almost 12 hours difference from our clan leader.

so your timezone doesnt allow you to meet the clan leader? well i certainly can meet you and you can ask me anything about warframe

Hey man, this sounds like a pretty lively clan. Any chance I can join?

I have been playing for about a month now and I have no plans on stopping. I am playing Volt and Vauban atm. I came to a point where I realized the benefits of joining a clan, and I like  your no-misbehaving policy *thumbs up for that. I am also interested in being socially active outside the game. 

I am from Denmark and I am available for gaming afternoon GMT (late night PST)

Cheers, 

IGN: SteffDK

Hello,

My IGN is 4rchib

I started WF about 2 months ago, I am MR 7 and I am looking for a clan, mostly to play with new people in a friendly atmosphere.

I currently play 1 to 2 hours each evening on weekdays and more during weekend. (GMT +1)

If you are still recruiting and some of the members are available in similar time-zones, I'd be glad to be a part of it!