The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Corps Is Recruiting

(PSN)InYaSKULL

A cold welcome to you all,

I am the leader of Death Corps I will relay my mission statement and objectives below:

Mission: To Recruite active/ semi active members to participate in cooperation to join and help one another and those

around you to become a more lethal force to be reckoned with. (All mission runs, void, derelict, archwing,etc)

What Active means to DC (Death Corps)

A player who plays frequently 3 to 5 days a week, hours played: ?? up to you everyone has a life we shall not deter it.

what a Semi Active means to DC (Death Corps)

A player who plays less frequent or a Weekend warrior . hours played:?? (look above ^^^^)

Solar Rail status: None at the moment in the future all up for debate and vote between all the members in the dojo.

or poll. (clan forum up for debate not trying to tie peoples lives into multiple things that will make no sense)

Mumble, Teamspeak or RaidCall main use will also be voted on by members in dojo or PS4 Party (way easier)

---Solar Rail rates---

Credit Tribute: 10%

Resource Tribute: 0% (thinking about 5% just for the sake of an active treasurer doing their role)

Clan Size: Shadow Clan (30 members) Thinking about Storm Clan (100 members)

Clan Titles: (Custom Subject to change.)

Endless Nightmare: My Rank

Lord of Death: I want them to govern depending on the guild size will be subject to how many 3 for shadow 10 for storm and higher their army will grow in its place.

Death Dealer: The pinncle for those in line who want to reach Lord of Death each lord shall pick 2 Death Dealers they will contest in 3 different events to replace the Lord Of Death. (Lords are due to rotation nothing is permanent due to inactivity, tyranny etc.)

Immortal: A well rounded rank with access to multiple to parts of the clan. (no Limit to immortals)

True Demon:Same privileges  as Immortal

Vicious Wraith: No treasurer access.

Corrupted: regular access to normal aspects of guild and research.

Lost Soul: Same access and  as above.

DC Creed 1: Lets have fun and be epic.

DC Creed 2: Most political decisions in clan will be decided by vote no tyranny is run by us we work together or we dont work at all.

DC Creed 3: No player shall be revoked no matter the frame , Syndicate allied or origin.

Lab Status: All up and running research Missing below:( subject to change in future)

Chem Lab: Marelok, Grinlok, medium ammo restore Done 100% (update)

Bio Lab: Embolist, Djinn, Mutalist Quanta, Synapse, Paracyst / Team heal both.

Energy Lab: Dual Cestra, Serro, Flux Rifle, Spectra, medium shield restore blueprint Done 100% (update)

Tenno Lab:  Castanas, All Banshee

Decoration status: very efficient very few im atm.

Clan Tax: ?? I keep it at 0% if it needs to rise will be debated on, I want the clan to be an asset not a strain.

Event plans: None atm but i want to host events where we offer credits or weapons or mods as prizes or even a betting ring within the ranks. (I know its a wonderful idea come on now *iniates slow clap*)

Alliances: None atm

Alliances Wanted: ShUn (one of their members gave me t4 vor poison mods whole tier for free, That level of kindness deserves sworn brotherhood his goodwill touched my soul and my gammacore. (the members shall decide the outcome So give us time to accept or deny.)

If you took your time to inquire this whole post I first thank you, your attention span is longer then 7 seconds.

If you feel like you will be a good fit please feel free to drop me a msg on here, in Game or on ps4.

I look forward to in increasing our influence in the universe and hopefully we save some relays in the process.

We shall be the new shadow that controls the underworld of warframe join us!!

IF YOU WANT IN PLEASE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE ON PSN!! Im not much of a forum goer.

Edited by (PS4)InYaSKULL

• 2 months later...