The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Rating To Conclave Rating - Changing Difficulty Level Indicator

Kai

As the topic states, a lot of people are being confused on how HARD or how EASY a map is to them regardless of your current ranking, each Node states a level (22 - 25 as an example), just how exactly can people gauge their ability to finish the mission? It is too confusing and there is no actual level in Warframe, just Ranking base on how much Affinity you have gained throughout the game. Why I would like to suggest is to change it into something more user-friendly, for both veterans and new players.

Namesake of the topic, changing Level Rating to Conclave Rating will allow players to get an idea on how hard the node will be, this can be easily changed seeing how Stratos Missions are implemented.

Basically, base on your equipment, your Conclave Rating is calculated. Each node have a set Conclave Rating and base on your current Conclave Rating, it will show up as either Very Easy, Easy, Average, Hard, Extreme.

Difficulty is based on the following:

- Very Easy: 50%-99% below your Conclave Rating.

- Easy: 25%-49% below of your Conclave Rating.

- Average: 24% below or above your Conclave Rating.

- Hard: 25%-49% above of your Conclave Rating.

- Extreme: 50%-99% above your Conclave Rating.

As an example, we have (A) Node, (B) Node and © Node with my current Conclave Rating being 400.

(A) Node has a Conclave Rating of 200.

- If I were to enter (A) Node which is exactly half of my Conclave Rating, the Node will show up as VERY EASY in my interface allowing me to find the mission easy alone.

(B) Node has a Conclave Rating of 600.

- If I were to enter (B) Node which is more than half of my Conclave Rating, the Node will show up as HARD in my interface, allowing me to take caution when I face it alone or I can take pre-caution and get a friend to help me.

© Node has a Conclave Rating of 380.

- If I were to enter © Node which is around my Conclave Rating, the Node will show up as AVERAGE in my interface, allowing me to choose to take it either way.

As for Void Missions and Derelict Missions, the Conclave Rating will not be shown as they scale overtime with the mission time, especially for Survival, Defense and Interception Missions.