Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ai] Render Ancients Immune To Teleportation?

OriKlein

Greetings.

It had just occured to me that Loki is capable of using his Switch-Teleport ability in order to draw an Ancient Toxic or Disruptor onto the midst of his allies.

While this could be used in order to isolate one from the pack and gang-up on them, this is a rare circumstance (and not quite feasible, given that the Infested swarms with fast enemies - there is not exactly a scenario where you would be able to isolate one into without the rest following, or without the Loki placing himself in high jeopardy).

It is far more likely that this will be used to grief other players.

Moreover, granting such unique traits to Ancients will further separate them from the rest of the pack and bolster their image as stout enemies.

Best Regards,

I actually use Loki a lot as a solo player, (he is my favorite warframe) and when I just want to run to the goal (since I'm by myself) its nice to see him in the distance glowing and still, so he is an easy target for me to switch with him. If somebody is using the skill for continuous grief would it not be better to just report them or something?

For example:

Mag has the Pull ability which is great to help a reviving teammate, but a lot of Mag users spam it during normal gameplay to simply grief other users. However, I do not think they should remove the ability to use Pull on your Teammates and punish others.

Edited by katari