The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vanguard Of Kronus (Shadow Clan) Is Recruiting

(XBOX)Zell F Demon

Hello fellow Tenno

Vanguard of Kronus is a Family Friendly Clan. Our goal here is for players of any type can come together and enjoy a great game with fellow gamers. We are a growing community and we are always looking for new gamers to join us. We help mentor anyone that is new and are willing to take the time to make you feel comfortable playing missions solo or with any of the other members of the clan. We have some great mentors in our clan and we're always chasing after some prime gear. All major decisions are made by the clan as a whole. Final vote well be looked at by the Captains, Generals,and Overseers. So come join us, learn with us, and teach us something we don't know.

Rules:

Only few rules for us in this clan.

1. Treat others as you want to be treated.

2. Never cheat or steal from your fellow Vanguard.

3. Come and have fun. Nothing is that serious when it comes to a game.

Any violations of the first 2 rules will be heard by the Overseers and the Generals. If found in violation of the rules we'll ask you to leave on your own or we'll help you if need be.

All will be given a fair say and if forgiven by the Vanguard that filed the complaint or not found in violation of the rules the Vanguard can stay.

Open door:

As one of the leaders of the clan I believe in the open door policy. If there is ever a problem or fellow Vanguard needs help with something. I'm glad to lend a helping hand to any mission or tower raid someone is conducting. If someone needs a blueprint I'll be glad to help them get it or if I have the blueprint I'll give them the blueprint.

Dojo:

Labs are all done along with the Obstacle course. Almost all research has be completed. Clan events will be held with prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place as soon as everything is in place.

Contacts:

Either on here or Xbox1

Clan Founder/Overseer Prince Kal El

Clan Co Founder/Overseer Zell F Demon

General N7 Sunbro

General XxDanyonxX

General STorM x Ray

Hope to see you soon fellow Vanguard and best of luck to you all.

Edited by (XB1)Zell F Demon

Clan has grown to 14 now and lots of fun it's been with some of the new members. Sorry that I haven't met you all yet (my two little girls keep life busy) but I can't wait to play some map with everyone of you.

About 1/3rd of the research is done.

Obstacle course best time so far is held by Prince Kal El 1.12.77. I know someone can do better.

Hope to see you soon Vanguard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow Tenno

Vanguard of Kronus is a Family Friendly Clan. Our goal here is for players of any type can come together and enjoy a great game with fellow gamers. We are a growing community and we are always looking for new gamers to join us. We help mentor anyone that is new and are willing to take the time to make you feel comfortable playing missions solo or with any of the other members of the clan. We have some great mentors in our clan and we're always chasing after some prime gear. All major decisions are made by the clan as a whole. Final vote well be looked at by the Captains, Generals,and Overseers. So come join us, learn with us, and teach us something we don't know.

Rules:

Only few rules for us in this clan.

1. Treat others as you want to be treated.

2. Never cheat or steal from your fellow Vanguard.

3. Come and have fun. Nothing is that serious when it comes to a game.

Any violations of the first 2 rules will be heard by the Overseers and the Generals. If found in violation of the rules we'll ask you to leave on your own or we'll help you if need be.

All will be given a fair say and if forgiven by the Vanguard that filed the complaint or not found in violation of the rules the Vanguard can stay.

Open door:

As one of the leaders of the clan I believe in the open door policy. If there is ever a problem or fellow Vanguard needs help with something. I'm glad to lend a helping hand to any mission or tower raid someone is conducting. If someone needs a blueprint I'll be glad to help them get it or if I have the blueprint I'll give them the blueprint.

Dojo:

Labs are all done along with the Obstacle course. Almost all research has be completed. Clan events will be held with prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place as soon as everything is in place.

Contacts:

Either on here or Xbox1

Clan Founder/Overseer Prince Kal El

Clan Co Founder/Overseer Zell F Demon

Overseer N7 Sunbro

Overseer XxDanyonxX

General STorM x Ray

Hope to see you soon fellow Vanguard and best of luck to you all.

Edited by (XB1)Zell F Demon

• 2 weeks later...

Greeting and Salutations Vanguard!

After many attempts and only one success, forum posting has become a reality.  Now that our ranks have been bolstered over bonds of questionable levels of sanity and fun I want to take the chance to touch base.  It has been great getting to know a diverse and indivdual group of players who respect others, as well as themselves.  We are thankful for the adventures we can share in, and celebrate afterwards as well.  You will have many I pray, both here and out there.  A few of us have also started in the game Neverwinter and are working in creating the same adventure ethos.  I'm keeping it brief this time, but just want you all to keep your senses sharp and know we got some things in the works.  Let me know if you have any concerns, or the others, (Kal-El, Zell, SunBro, Grim, Moon, Etc.) or just want to shoot the breeze.  Its a victimless crime. Breeze killing.  With that, I leave you fellow Guard, upon the morrows...