The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uka Clan Recruiting Tenno To Fight For The Lotus! "new & Old Players Look No Further For A Clan That Will Outlast You" Up For The Challenge.

ahardy

Hello reader welcome to an Introduction to UKA clan (Un-Known Assassins . A small active clan looking to grow a midst the large Warframe universe.  I am Ahardy leader of the clan and small alliance "Lotus Campaign".  I have played for nearly 2 years Totaling 1150+ hours of game time.  I have been around an watched  Huge alliances an clans rise in active players to watch them fall to 1 of a 500+ member list being on at a time.  That 1 being myself in most cases.  I am a Founder  "Yes we do we do Exist still but bloodline is thinning"   I am 30 Years old have a large family and work full time (5-6 days p/wk) I find the time to be on daily.  

Some information about the Clan we have a small active player base looking to expand.  We do not Tolerate Inactive players.  If your not gonna be around at least have the Nerve to tell someone so you do not get Booted.  Lets be honest if you cannot even say "Hey I am not gonna be around I have Midterms,  I am going for vacation,  Gonna be away a while for whatever."  then your probably not a team player anyways.

Research we have it all.  Get whatever you need I personally see to it that everything is built in an efficient manner of time as its released.  As of right now 100% Complete.  Our Dojo is colorful and Large we have all rooms Dueling room, Observatory, Obstacle course...  We are currently farming Color Pigments to add to our collection.  Other things on the Agenda I am currently working on my Clan Emblem it will be available soon to equip.  Also we intend to do Solar Rails/Dark Sector Conflicts but must grow before that attempt is made.  Join us help us in this Fight for the universe Join us Fighting for the LOTUS!

To further inquire and/or to receive an Invite REPLY to this post with your questions  and In-Game Name,

OR

Message me or another of my associates In-Game any of us will be more than glad to help you.  

Ahardy

AJ_HHC

AbnerKadabra

Blithe51

Edited by ahardy